Piedmont Natural Gas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Piedmont Natural Gas in March 2010.

Interview Details – Invited for an on Campus Interview, which consisted of behavioral questions, but was fairly low pressure overall.

Was invited back for a second interview, but was called only one day before I was expected to be at the office in a city 3 hours away, which I thought was kind of unprofessional. A few other candidates I spoke to had the same experience.

During the office visit, I sat in a waiting room for 30 minutes and then was called away for a quick tour of the office and an interview. I only had one interview, and it was with the same person who I met on campus. There were a few more technical questions asked here, but overall it was informal. Overall, seemed like a good company and nice people, but could have had a more thorough office interview process.

Interview Question – What approach would you take to attract new investors to the company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Piedmont Natural Gas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Piedmont Natural Gas Finance Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Piedmont Natural Gas employees and interview candidates.