Piedmont Natural Gas Finance Intern Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Piedmont Natural Gas in March 2010.

Invited for an on Campus Interview, which consisted of behavioral questions, but was fairly low pressure overall.

Was invited back for a second interview, but was called only one day before I was expected to be at the office in a city 3 hours away, which I thought was kind of unprofessional. A few other candidates I spoke to had the same experience.

During the office visit, I sat in a waiting room for 30 minutes and then was called away for a quick tour of the office and an interview. I only had one interview, and it was with the same person who I met on campus. There were a few more technical questions asked here, but overall it was informal. Overall, seemed like a good company and nice people, but could have had a more thorough office interview process.

Interview Questions
  • What approach would you take to attract new investors to the company?   Answer Question