Pier 1 Imports

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pier 1 Imports in December 2011.

I applied for the position online via the Pier 1 Imports Career website. I was initially contacted through email to set up a time for a phone interview. During the phone interview we discussed my background, why I was looking, what was involved with the job, and salary requirements. At the end of the phone interview we set up an onsite interview to take place with the team I would be joining. At my onsite interview I met with five people from the team. They were all professional and informative. They each took time to answer any questions I had at the end of their time with me. I could tell they enjoyed working for the company and that I would mesh well with their personalities.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle situations with competing priorities?   Answer Question
I chose not to negotiate because the offer I received was what I had expected.