Pier 1 Imports DC Supervisor Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

DC Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in DuPont, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pier 1 Imports (DuPont, WA) in January 2009.

Interview

Interview process was quite simple. Applied online at career builder. I received a call the next day and answered a few questions on the phone. Very informal, then setup 1st interview with Hr manager. Pretty basic questions reguarding management style, also did basic math/english test. 2nd interview was with hr manager, operations manager, and director. Passed with flying colors. They all asked the exact same questions and were looking for consistentsisy. Brought back for another interview and did roll play questions with hr and director. Then spent more time with hr manager. I then met with the current supervisors which was a complete joke. Just asked simple questions to feel me out. Left and was extended a job offer the following day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wouldnt budge on negotiation, but 51,000 with no prior management experience wasnt to bad.