Pier 1 Imports Retail Sales Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Retail Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pier 1 Imports in March 2013.

Interview

New Store opening, stopped by to pick up and app. Brought back next day to be told they were only giving people about 10 hrs a week. I explained that would not be enough hours and the manager mentioned she would keep my app for the xmas season, I was called the next day by another manager and asked if I could come in for a group interview. New one on me. I did. It was weird. There were six of us and the same question was asked to all of us individually. If you were the third for fourth person you were struggling to find something to say that hadn't already been said. I didn't care for the group thing. After the interview questions were finished we were basically told that they were fully staffed but might need us, Manager said she would call if we were needed.

Interview Questions