Pier 1 Imports Sales Lead Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pier 1 Imports.

If you are advanced from an associate to a sales lead, expect a conversation with your store manager and regional. Likely your store manager is in a pinch and needs you and/or has recommended you. The interview should go well.

Interview Questions
  • In what ways will you contribute to this company's sales target? How will you 'get behind' selling the credit card? Show me how you will take advantage of a coaching opportunity with one of your associates (usually a role play).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pier 1 Imports

Sales Lead Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Pier 1 Imports.

A joke. The manager couldn't even come out of her office to interview me.

There isn't any.

Sales Lead Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pier 1 Imports in April 2012.

Straight forward interview and skills assessment taken online. Offering video scenarios to consider. Easy going and comfortable interview with behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Asked how I would handle work flow and direct on duty associates during delivery of merchandise.   View Answer
    No negotiation. Offered a set hourly rate for the level of employment.

Worked for Pier 1 Imports? Contribute to the Community!