Pier 1 Imports

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Pier 1 Imports

Interview Details – Initial application was when I was 17 years old, never heard any response one way or the other. Second application was when I was 18 years old, heard back within a week. Interview was very normal, took place in store office, nothing odd. Normal interview questions, asked how I would respond in hypothetical situations.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual, hardest questions were about how I would respond to hypothetical situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, salary was take-it-or-leave-it

Holladay, UT

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pier 1 Imports in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview went quite well for a 20 hr a week job. They didn't inform me about working 5 days a week with hours between 6:00 AM until 4:00AM unloading trucks. They also forgot to inform me that i was supposed to scrub toilets, mop and buff floors, wash 100 feet of windows, clean the break room along with the regular dusting and vacuuming.

Interview Question – None really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations.

Sales Leader

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pier 1 Imports in April 2010.

Interview Details – Asked basic questions about customer service and handle situations.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pier 1 Imports

Worked for Pier 1 Imports? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pier 1 Imports Sales Leader interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pier 1 Imports employees and interview candidates.