Pier 1 Imports Sales Leader Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tacoma, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pier 1 Imports in April 2011.

two interviews and background check there was a manager who called me, and then i did an interview with the regional manager. The entire process was pretty easy but it took about a week for them to call me back. Asked a lot about leadership. The job is not worth the pay AT ALL

Other Interview Reviews for Pier 1 Imports

Sales Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pier 1 Imports.

For my first interview I met with one of the managers and she was extremely friendly. She asked me about 20 situational questions, which I thought was a lot. It was a lot of fun though and a very laid-back feel. Then I got a call for a second interview about 1 week later with the regional manager, she asked a lot of situational questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of the questions were tell me a time when.... and those questions are sometimes hard to find responses to on the spot. Overall it was very straight forward.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations but I was asked what I needed to make and that number was met.

Sales Leader Interview

Initial application was when I was 17 years old, never heard any response one way or the other. Second application was when I was 18 years old, heard back within a week. Interview was very normal, took place in store office, nothing odd. Normal interview questions, asked how I would respond in hypothetical situations.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unusual, hardest questions were about how I would respond to hypothetical situations.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, salary was take-it-or-leave-it

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Holladay, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holladay, UT

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Pier 1 Imports in September 2012.

Interview went quite well for a 20 hr a week job. They didn't inform me about working 5 days a week with hours between 6:00 AM until 4:00AM unloading trucks. They also forgot to inform me that i was supposed to scrub toilets, mop and buff floors, wash 100 feet of windows, clean the break room along with the regular dusting and vacuuming.

Interview Questions
    There were no negotiations.

Sales Leader Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pier 1 Imports in April 2010.

Asked basic questions about customer service and handle situations.

Interview Questions

Worked for Pier 1 Imports? Contribute to the Community!