Pier 1 Imports

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.7

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pier 1 Imports in January 2015.

Interviewing process was very pleasant and professional. Had an entire tour of the facility. The lobby was rather small and there really wasn't anyone manning the reception desk which made it kind of awkward. I did have to wait a bit in the lobby before both interviewers arrived. The interviews were pleasant, but the second interviewer really asked deeper questions. I thought everything was going extremely well and I asked some questions which could have backfired, but the response was I was doing well and I had answered all the questions and that there wasn't anything really missing in my skill set.

I really wanted the position, but I wasn't offered one. I had even followed up with formal thank you cards sent by snail mail.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a work related problem and how you did it? What was the outcome.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pier 1 Imports

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pier 1 Imports.

moderate to difficult questions

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pier 1 Imports.

Received a phone call from HR manager after submitting my application online (and a referral). She asked me a few brief questions about my background and then scheduled a on-site interview the next week. The interview was very informal and there were very few behavioral interview questions. Interviewed on Monday and received an offer on Friday. Offer was firm and they were not willing to negotiate however the pay was excellent for a supervisor position.

Interview Questions
    • Mainly talked about my past experience however they did ask a few behavioral questions. Interviewed with Ops Manager, HR Manager and facility director.   Answer Question