Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pier 1 Imports
- Sales Associate (120)
- Assistant Store Manager (15)
- Store Manager (6)
- Sales Leader (6)
- Warehouse Supervisor (4)
- Sales Lead (4)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (4)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Associate (2)
- Sales Associate/Stockroom Associate (2)
- Pier I Associate (2)
- Retail Sales Associate (2)
- Reatil (1)
- Training Designer/Developer (1)
- International Supply Chain Analyst (1)
- Manager/Sales Lead (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- District Manager (1)
- Retail Clerk (1)
- Retail Sales (1)
- Material Handler (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Database Administrator (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Customer Service/Sales Associate (1)
- Intern Developer (1)
- Clerk (1)
- Warehouse Associate (1)
- SEO Specialist (1)
- Cashier (1)
Warehouse Supervisor Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Pier 1 Imports (Baltimore, MD) in February 2015.
The process went great. Seems like a great company to work for. We shall see. Interview was short and sweet. Easy answers. Point plank. No beating around the bush. Everything on the table right then and their. No unanswered questions when leaving.Wish I would have been the one that got the job.
- How many years have you been doing your current role as a supervisor? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Pier 1 Imports
Warehouse Supervisor InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Pier 1 Imports in January 2015.
Interviewing process was very pleasant and professional. Had an entire tour of the facility. The lobby was rather small and there really wasn't anyone manning the reception desk which made it kind of awkward. I did have to wait a bit in the lobby before both interviewers arrived. The interviews were pleasant, but the second interviewer really asked deeper questions. I thought everything was going extremely well and I asked some questions which could have backfired, but the response was I was doing well and I had answered all the questions and that there wasn't anything really missing in my skill set.
I really wanted the position, but I wasn't offered one. I had even followed up with formal thank you cards sent by snail mail.
- Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a work related problem and how you did it? What was the outcome. Answer Question
Warehouse Supervisor InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Pier 1 Imports (Ontario, CA).
moderate to difficult questions
- how would you improve productivity Answer Question
Warehouse Supervisor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Pier 1 Imports.
Received a phone call from HR manager after submitting my application online (and a referral). She asked me a few brief questions about my background and then scheduled a on-site interview the next week. The interview was very informal and there were very few behavioral interview questions. Interviewed on Monday and received an offer on Friday. Offer was firm and they were not willing to negotiate however the pay was excellent for a supervisor position.
- Mainly talked about my past experience however they did ask a few behavioral questions. Interviewed with Ops Manager, HR Manager and facility director. Answer Question