Pilgrim's Pride Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.2

Planning Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Interviewed by one person in upper management with tour of plant and informal talk as if you already have the job. Not impressed and they didnt seem to worry about selection. They only seem to worry about filling the position and not at all with who is filling it.

Negotiations were informal.

Account Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

received a call and could not talk at the time. Politely asked for a phone meeting for that same afternoon. I called back at planned meeting time and received only voice mail.

Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Was a over the phone interview. Then a face to face. They didnt ask questions really. just talked about themselves. You dont even have to study the company to do the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Few people interviewing me talked about leaving the company. For greener pastures.   Answer Question

Processing Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

I had a phone interview initially. I then interviewed with the HR manager after about a month. Then I interviewed with the plant manager. A few days later he called back with an offer. I accepted. The process was prolonged because of the Christmas holidays and New Years.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing hard. Just be yourself and let them know what you bring to the table.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Wonderful experience! Great management with kind hearts. The interview was down to earth and they gave off a positive vibe that let me know that they really wanted to get to know me. I was fortunate for the tour and the in depth information they gave about the company. They seem to really want the best for the employees.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think we're seeking managers with a college degree?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pilgrim's Pride in November 2013.

Interview process was very smooth. They called back when they say they would, and kept you in the loop throughout the process. They also provided a very clear and detailed job description, and asked about skill set matching to what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
    Not easy on the negotiation. They offered me a great position, with great benefits.

Process Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumter, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumter, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Application
    Interview easy
    Orientation and Physical

Shoulder Cutter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride in March 2013.

Nothing, Once they call you, basically you have the job. They will ask you to fill out paper work and that's it. Be prepared to work with FELONS/Convicts! The don't do a background check.

None 11/hr

Processing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natchitoches, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natchitoches, LA

I applied online – interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride in November 2012.

Interviews with production people are the only ones that matter. HR at Natchitoches is weak. Overall interview is not very structured or formalized. Show interest and knowledge of yield, efficiencies, and maximizing output, minimizing downtime. Ask questions about product volume, run speeds, HACCP, and USDA regulation.

Interview Questions
    • There were difficult or unexpected questions. Again, the process was fairly informal, and, since the HR function at NAtchitoches is weak, production people pretty much have their way. Know something about what production people at poultry processing facilities, and ask them questions about it.   View Answer
    no negotiation. period

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburg, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburg, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pilgrim's Pride in June 2008.

I had a technical interview by phone then I was called in for a formal interview. I talked to a HR person then spoke with my manager for about an hour. I got another call from a HR person later then an offer at a later time.

Interview Questions
    • THey asked a lot of the usual IT related questions.   View Answer
    I submitted my resume and salary info online so there wasnt much to negotiate.