Pilgrim's Pride Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2015

2.2

Safety Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Interview

Group Interview - skills testing for Computer, Personality test, background check, many of the same questions from each over and over again but the HR asked this question and I use it in interviews today it is a great insight into their work ethics.....One stated to me once she wanted to be Smurfette - as she liked to be the center of attention... No hire for me.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any cartoon character who would you be and why?   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Live Oak, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Live Oak, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I met recruiters at a career fair at my local University and they were the only recruiters who seemed to be willing to hire on the spot and were very enthusiastic and open about that possibility. Recruiter took my information down and said he would call me to schedule a visit. He called me finally and said he wanted to schedule a visit for a Thursday. I agreed and Thursday came and he did not call. I called him the next day and he apologized and said he would call me Saturday. Saturday came and he called later than the time he specified but scheduled a visit with me for the following Monday. The call scheduling was a nuisance and he seemed rather incompetent. I was offered the job upon my visit that Monday.

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Interview

Three month process from filling out application on the online system to having an interview and getting hired. Already worked there in another department so I was familiar with everything.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me how much I would make and when I would start...no deviation from the numbers.

Planning Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Interview

Interviewed by one person in upper management with tour of plant and informal talk as if you already have the job. Not impressed and they didnt seem to worry about selection. They only seem to worry about filling the position and not at all with who is filling it.

Negotiation

Negotiations were informal.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Interview

received a call and could not talk at the time. Politely asked for a phone meeting for that same afternoon. I called back at planned meeting time and received only voice mail.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Interview

Was a over the phone interview. Then a face to face. They didnt ask questions really. just talked about themselves. You dont even have to study the company to do the interview.

Interview Questions

• Few people interviewing me talked about leaving the company. For greener pastures.   Answer Question

Processing Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Interview

I had a phone interview initially. I then interviewed with the HR manager after about a month. Then I interviewed with the plant manager. A few days later he called back with an offer. I accepted. The process was prolonged because of the Christmas holidays and New Years.

Interview Questions

• Nothing hard. Just be yourself and let them know what you bring to the table.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride.

Interview

Wonderful experience! Great management with kind hearts. The interview was down to earth and they gave off a positive vibe that let me know that they really wanted to get to know me. I was fortunate for the tour and the in depth information they gave about the company. They seem to really want the best for the employees.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we're seeking managers with a college degree?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Athens, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Simple. Contacted personally HR manager at plant. I was called and asked to come in for interview, asked about my interests and goals, and then given offer. As long as you make contact early enough they should have openings for interns.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pilgrim's Pride (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth. They called back when they say they would, and kept you in the loop throughout the process. They also provided a very clear and detailed job description, and asked about skill set matching to what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Which of the 50 states would you get rid of and why?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Not easy on the negotiation. They offered me a great position, with great benefits.