Pilkington North America

Updated Nov 14, 2014
Updated Nov 14, 2014

2.6

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Pilkington North America.

Very thorough and could take time. I believe it took about 2 weeks from contact to getting an offer. If they like you they will pass you to the next stage. Here is how it went down for me. Got contacted by a recruiter. After going over the job description and my skills we determined that there is a match. My resume was passed to HR person that conducted a phone interview which led to a group interview. After successful group interview I was asked to take self assessment and then invited back to interview with the director. Shortly after I recieved an offer that I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the time you had an issue with something and how you handled it?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Answer Question
    Got what I asked for so there were no need for negotiations.

Production Operator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pilkington North America.

You obtain an initial through a temporary agency. It includes a face-to-face interview as well as some aptitude tests.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations - all operators start at the same level.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Pilkington North America.

Contacted by a recruiter. You interview with recruiter first, then with Regional Director, then with VP, then with Regional Ops Manager. Interviews are 1-1 1/2hrs in person and over phone. Do you research about the company and be ready to talk about it. Dress to impress and do follow up with recruiter and company.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult or unexpected. During all interviews they try to get a feel from you to see if you are a good fit for them.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiating!

Entry Level Accountant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pilkington North America.

Went to a Job fair where resume was submitted. Followed up with a senior manager present at the job fair. Got interview when a position became open because of my persistence in keeping in touch with my contact. First interview was with HR. Next one with department manager.

Salary was good, so I did not negotiate the offer.

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niles, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Niles, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pilkington North America in October 2011.

The hiring process was not that long. I applied and within a day they called me to set up and interview. The next week they called me and let me know that they would like me to start working for their company.

Monstor Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pilkington North America in January 2010.

went very well