Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

2.7

Intern Interview

Great culture, really enjoyed meeting everyone

Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman in May 2012.

I received two telephone interviews for an opening at the Global Operations Center in Nashville. I had worked with a coach and was well-prepared for the questions. I was duly qualified for the job. It wasn't just my opinion; that same coach, also a recruiter, said if she were placing me she'd feel very upbeat about my chances. The response? Silence. I did not even receive the courtesy of a rejection.

Interview Questions
    • Truly, I expected them all. Nothing surprised me because I'd worked so hard to prepare. They asked all the standard questions.   Answer Question

Legal Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman in June 2010.

The job description was informative, but not detailed enough. The interview process was smooth. The feedback was quick and helpful.

Human Resources Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman in July 2010.

Submitted my resume and received an actual phone interview call within 2 days. The personal and immediate response was excellant. An in person interview was then scheduled over the phone for early in the following week. Received an email confirmation of interview that afternoon. Interview took about an hour. Overall very plesant expereince but not challenging. I was told by the interviewer that if offered, follow up interviews would take place in 3 weeks.

Then it went downhill. Upon arriving home (yes that day) from my interview I received a letter from the firm thanking me for my resume and that they could not extend the offer of an interview. I found this odd especially since I had passed the phone interview and had just returned from my one-on-one meeting. Since this letter was postmarked 2 days before my scheduled interview I chalked it up to an office error and awaited contact.

And waited...After 4 weeks I followed up via email to see if I was being considered for a follow up interview. Have received no response even though the interviewer invited me to reach out to her with any quesiotns, etc.. Am still waiting to hear. Although I was initially very impressed they dropped the ball. Organizations should advise interviewed candidates ( not ignore them) of their status....position offered or not.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman

Worked for Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman? Contribute to the Community!