Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2014
Updated Jun 26, 2014

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. in October 2013.

Working through a recruiter, I went directly to an in-person interview with the hiring manager. It mainly consisted of him selling me on his geek cred and development plans. We talked a lot about technology and methodology trends. There weren't a lot of probing or in-depth questions. It was mostly just a friendly rap session.

Independent Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. in October 2009.

1 phone interview. Very simple process

There is no negotiating they offer you a rate and a scale on pay.

Call Center Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. in March 2011.

Applied online and received call from HR Recruiter the same day. Scheduled interview and when I arrived, found about 20 others interviewing for the same job. The HR rep described the job and asked each person a few questions about their work experience and skill with Excel. Work is mostly seasonal. Only enough people are called to work as volume dictates and an assignment may be as short as 2-3 days. Each person interested was given paperwork to complete and took a urine drug test. Received notice of hire by letter. First call to work was several weeks later.

No negotiation.

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. in March 2010.

Applies online. Recieved call for face to face interview. Job offer 3 days later.

Interview Questions
    • What would make me believe you would not go back as an independant adjuster if a mega cat hit.   View Answer
    Good

Customer Service Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. in December 2008.

The interview process was very quick and rushed. I left thinking there was no way I was going to get the job and they called me the next day to offer me a position. It was all about timing as i wasn't even interested in the position i applied for, and I was not qualified. The human resources staff was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions asked. they were just trying to get someone working there and didn't seem to care who it was.   View Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. in September 2008.

It was right before Hurricane Ike and Pilot was looking for additional adjusters, I was referred by another Pilot employee and got the call to be deployed that evening. Really no interview, just told me to be in Mobile, AL for orientation by 8am on Friday morning.