Pimco Compliance Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2014

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Compliance Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Pimco.

I applied for a position online. Very soon after, like 2 days later, I received an email from a Human Resources manager. He asked about myself, mostly about my personality. He wanted to know about me and how I worked under difficult conditions and how I worked with a team and independently and which I preferred.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about the markets and correlations among different markets. Asked why I thought certain things.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pimco

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newport Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Pimco.

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter to come into the office. The interview was scheduled for the entire morning. I met with about 8 different people in 30 minute mini-interviews in person (Newport Beach, CA) and via webconference (New York). At the end of the interview process, I sat down with the recruiter and discussed what I had learned about the company, if I felt it was the right fit, and the next steps in the process. She informed me I would be contacted within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • I think the most difficult thing was that they tried to pack all the interviews into one morning. I had essentially about 8 mini-interviews that lasted 30 minutes long each. I felt very rushed and really did not feel like it was adequate time for me to ask questions. It felt like what I imagine speed dating is like, but for a job.   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pimco.

Three rounds of interviews, phone, skype and they flew me out. Pretty standard, why PIMCO, why this position, and some basic bond questions.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say is other people's biggest misconception of you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Pimco in May 2010.

The interview process went smoothly. Learned a lot about the company and what it had to offer

Interview Questions

Worked for Pimco? Contribute to the Community!