PineBridge Investments

Interviews for Top Jobs at PineBridge Investments

Management Reporting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at PineBridge Investments in March 2014.

I applied through the college career network and got a call from them to schedule an interview. I had two interviews: one with VP and another with Senior VP. Each took about half an hour. VP was very nice and made me feel more comfortable and less stressed. She explained in details about her team and the job function of an intern. She asked me to tell me about myself and we walked through the resume. We talked more than half an hour but it was her talking more than half the time. Next, I went to Senior VP's office. He was more straight to the point. He also went over what his team is doing and what to expect from an intern. He started with "Tell me about yourself" question and asked me details about the resume: my past internship, my leadership position, etc. Although he wanted some more detailed answers, it wasn't too stressful.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions. General "Tell me about yourself" question and walk through the resume   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PineBridge Investments.

Referral- three interviews with three different people within the firm

Interview Questions
    • Ethical dilemma, fixed income market, tell me about a time you worked in a team   Answer Question
    none

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PineBridge Investments in January 2012.

Met with many people; still waiting to hear.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PineBridge Investments in December 2011.

Draw up a presentation on their invested project