PineBridge Investments Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at PineBridge Investments

Management Reporting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

interviewed at PineBridge Investments (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through the college career network and got a call from them to schedule an interview. I had two interviews: one with VP and another with Senior VP. Each took about half an hour. VP was very nice and made me feel more comfortable and less stressed. She explained in details about her team and the job function of an intern. She asked me to tell me about myself and we walked through the resume. We talked more than half an hour but it was her talking more than half the time. Next, I went to Senior VP's office. He was more straight to the point. He also went over what his team is doing and what to expect from an intern. He started with "Tell me about yourself" question and asked me details about the resume: my past internship, my leadership position, etc. Although he wanted some more detailed answers, it wasn't too stressful.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions. General "Tell me about yourself" question and walk through the resume   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PineBridge Investments (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Half hour 1 to 1 on site interview with team manager. First introduce myself and then ask me some basic statistic questions and my programming skills. Additional questions with subject I wrote on my resume. At last, ask me if I have any questions for them.

Interview Questions

• What is support vector machine?
      Questions about Gaussian distribution.
      Write a part of codes from one of your recent project.

Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PineBridge Investments.

Interview

Referral- three interviews with three different people within the firm

Interview Questions

• Ethical dilemma, fixed income market, tell me about a time you worked in a team   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PineBridge Investments in January 2012.

Interview

Met with many people; still waiting to hear.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PineBridge Investments (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in December 2011.

Interview

Draw up a presentation on their invested project