Pinehurst Resort Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pinehurst Resort

Steward Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pinehurst Resort.

Interview

The hiring process was actually pretty straight forward. I went in for an interview with the Department Head and he asked the basic questions. Nothing too outrageous or unexpected. We went over my application (which wasn't much because this was my first job) and I explained everything in detail. He then took me on a tour of the Hotel in the resort where I would be working. He described what my job duties would be and where I would be working on what nights. He introduced me to most of the Upper Management team and even took me on a small tour of the other parts of the resort. He hired me on the spot and sent me (the same day) for the drug test and background check and within a week I was working.

Interview Questions

• The entire process was easy and straightforward. If I had to choose a "most difficult" question it would be the scenarios that he asked which were basically common sense questions about how to handle emergence situations.   Answer Question

National Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pinehurst, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pinehurst Resort (Pinehurst, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

In person interview with Director of Sales and Director of Operations. Drove in , spent the night and had two meetings. Everyone was very pleasant and provided requested information. Within ten days I received the offer letter, signed and then started two weeks later.

Interview Questions