Ping An Insurance Interview Questions

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ping An Insurance in November 2013.

Group interview with 5 candidates

Interview Questions
    • Each one is asked to give self-introduction and answer questions on your resume   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ping An Insurance in August 2013.

To much management involved with various projects, difficult to transfer to different positions internally and out of state.

IT Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ping An Insurance in September 2010.

EQ/IQ test, hiring manager interview, department manager interview, HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you are successful in..... What's your criteria to judge your succeed   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ping An Insurance in September 2010.

The first interview is the skill test, then the IQ/EQ test. After the test result comming out, the team leader gave the second interview. When passed the leader interview, you will have a 1:1 chance to speak to the department manager. If you are lucky enough, you may able to access to the final HR interview, some behavior questions.

Relationship Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ping An Insurance in July 2010.

The interview focused on getting know more about the candidates. One HR executive, One HR manager and one Vice President. Basically they askedquestions about backgrounds, interest in sales and networks. It took a bout 10 days for me to get result after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult....talk about your leadership activities in campus.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ping An Insurance in April 2009.

First,we had a skills test.There are a lot of questions from several areas.The total mark is 10.We were told that if anybody less than 4,he would fail;and more than 7,would be interviewed by the managers directly.I got 7 in the test,so the manager interviewed me.And the questions she asked were not tough,we had a great time.

Interview Questions
    • Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.   View Answer
    • How do you rate yourself as a professional?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ping An Insurance in September 2008.

The work place is far away the city.
    Two women interveiwed me about business first round.
    Two Australian interveiwed me about project management knowledge sceond round. I felt un confortable when I first attended english interview. so I did not get the offer.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Ping An Insurance in August 2007.

I was asked for the basic interview questions, i.e. long term goal.
    and I was interviewed by the manager to test my knowledge of group insurance.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with the situation if one of your coop left the work undone?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ping An Insurance in May 2007.

very formal interview process, a good company

Interview Questions

Worked for Ping An Insurance? Contribute to the Community!