Pinkberry Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 19, 2014
57 interviews

2.2

Team Member Interview

Pretty simple interview. Nothing too formal. Very standard. Nothing too random, one of the easiest interviews I have ever been to. The manager was very sweet and not intimidating in any way.

Interview Questions
    • "What is your availability?" "tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pinkberry in January 2010.

On the spot interview. Great friendly, not too serious. Manager was up beat trendy hipster. Sat down on stone curb, asked us a few questions. Any high school extra curricular, some scenarios etc

Interview Questions
    • What is your definition of Customer Service? How would you deal with an unruly customer? Any problems with punctuality?   Answer Question
    No negotiable salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northridge, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pinkberry in April 2010.

Hiring was extremely laid back. They were opening up a new location and my friend happened to pass by at the time and was able to schedule an interview with the owner. She told me about it, and I did the same exact thing and got to schedule an interview the next day. He asked me basic questions like why I wanted to work there, what are my good and bad qualities, etc.

Interview Questions
    • The interview wasn't difficult or unexpected at all. It probably lasted 5 minutes in total and he hired me on the spot.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

There was an open group interview for a location pre-opening. There was a team of employers asking questions to a group of candidates. They asked fun and unconventional questions. For example, we had to each stand up and describe a commercial we would design for the company. They spent a lot of time explaining the concept of the store as it was new to the area. They then had all the hired team members come for group training before the store opened.

Team Member Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Pinkberry.

Just went inside the store, asked if they were hiring and an employee (future coworker) said yes. He brought out the Manager, and I spoke to him right then and there. He asked me a couple of questions about my past jobs and experience and personality. I got a call back a week later, and was hired. I couldn't believe it.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult or unexpected. I contribute my luck to this store's undesirable location.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pinkberry in April 2012.

Mmm it was fairly easy to get an interview and I was hired on the spot! I just walked in to hand in my resume, got a call back almost a week later, did my interview, and got hired on the spot. The interview was basic with all the usual questions of talking about yourself, pro's and con's, and why you want to work there.

Catering Manager/Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Pinkberry in October 2011.

Interviews are group interviews and on a audition process. Looking for individual with S.H.A.R.P.
    S=Service Oriented H= High Energy A= Appreciative R=Respectful P=Pride Once the interviewer has these quality we look for creativity and personal touches.

Interview Questions
    Alway have a positive and upbeat attitue

Shift Lead Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pinkberry.

They asked me general interview questions. It wasn't hard, and I only interviewed with one person. The manager called me back a week later and I got the job. Just review the typical "Tell me about a time..." questions and you should be fine. They don't cal the references.

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pinkberry in January 2014.

The interview went good, they were very general questions so that the manager could get to know me better and also about my past experiences. Most of the interview was actually spent on the manager telling me about the company policies and what she expected of her staff. (the whole thing really felt like an orientation)

Anonymous Employee  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Pinkberry in January 2014.

3 interviews didnt recieve a calll back called them and they said you should be hearing from us shortly waste of time they never called back

Worked for Pinkberry? Contribute to the Community!