Pinkberry

Getting the Interview

49 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Shift Lead Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview Details – They asked me general interview questions. It wasn't hard, and I only interviewed with one person. The manager called me back a week later and I got the job. Just review the typical "Tell me about a time..." questions and you should be fine. They don't cal the references.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pinkberry in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview went good, they were very general questions so that the manager could get to know me better and also about my past experiences. Most of the interview was actually spent on the manager telling me about the company policies and what she expected of her staff. (the whole thing really felt like an orientation)

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pinkberry in January 2014.

Interview Details – 3 interviews didnt recieve a calll back called them and they said you should be hearing from us shortly waste of time they never called back

Stanford, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pinkberry in March 2012.

Interview Details – Dropped off my resume, filled out the application. Called back a few times until I heard from a shift leader, who said to come in for an interview. Had a pretty informal "pre-interview" from the shift leader, who approved and told the manager, who came out for another quick interview. She told me what the salary was, which was $8.50 to start with per hour, and we had a chance to raise it to $9 if we did well after a month (it took several months to get this raise, but oh well. I got another raise later to $9.25).

Interview Question – What would you do if you had a complaint or a customer disagreed with you?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Bryn Mawr, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Pinkberry in June 2013.

Interview Details – After emailing the recruiter inquiring about the job position, I got a swift response for an interview. After a couple of emails, I was asked to meet her at a library in town since the new pink berry was still being constructed. The interview was very laid back, I did not feel nervous and the lady was very polite. About a couple of weeks later, she emailed me to let me know that I was hired and the dates for training. Unfortunately, I could not find the place so I missed out on the opportunity.

Interview Question – It was basic questions that they normally ask at interviews. I was not caught off guard at all. Like I said, it was pretty laid back.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate because it was just a job at Pink berry. I was not planning to be there forever. Just to make ends meet until I graduated from grad school.

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pinkberry in June 2013.

Interview Details – Its an audition that involves three stages. The first stage you have to meet another person who is auditioning and get as many details about him/her as you can in a span of a few minutes and introduce him in a few minutes to a group of managers from different stores. Then, you have to make a commercial or poem or something along those lines and present it as well. Then you get in a team of 3 people and attempt to pitch one of their take home cups for sale. High energy was definitely a focus and genuine character as well. If you wow them in these stages, you get called back for a basic interview where they ask you a few questions.

Interview Question – Why Pinkberry?   View Answer

Swirler Interview

Hermosa Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pinkberry in July 2010.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional. General manager interviewed me when he should have had his 'head manager' do it. It was a quick and easy process though which was quite nice. Was working within a few days. Meeting the co workers was the best part.... very friendly and welcoming. Im sure that if i applied to another store it would have been alot better.

Interview Question – What do you value yourself at in terms of an hourly wage?   View Answer

Interviewed at Pinkberry

Interview Details – On the phone and in store, their team was extremely nice and respectful

Interview Question – Difficult Customer Experience   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary too low

Ambassador Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview Details – Group interview process. Phase 1 involved introducing the people next to you. Phase 2 was with the people who moved on, and was more difficult. I didn't make it past that phase.

Interview Question – Make a commercial. We'll be back in 10 minutes.   Answer Question

Shift Lead Interview

Shift Lead
Beverly Hills, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pinkberry in May 2012.

Interview Details – Sit down with the general manager. Name a time when you felt frustrated what did you do to over come this frustration? If you saw someone stealing at the store what would you do?
If you are closing and you saw one of your co-workers taking drugs to stay awake what would you do? They basically present scenarios and they want to see what your reaction would be?

Interview Question – There really wasn't a hard question that stood out   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, you can get a raise but they base it off of how long you've been working there and how good a worker you are.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pinkberry

Worked for Pinkberry? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pinkberry interview questions and advice. All 49 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pinkberry employees and interview candidates.