Pinkberry Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2014
Updated Oct 2, 2014

2.2

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pinkberry.

When I went to ask for an application, they said I should come back later because they were going to have a job 'audition'. When I returned, I filled out an application and went with a group of about 10 people to a different part of the store. They call the interview process an audition because it's less about questions and more about them wanting to actually see your personality. The first thing we did was introduce another applicant that we didn't know to the whole group, so we had some time to chat with a stranger while the hiring managers watched how everyone interacted. After that, we had to work together in groups of about 4 to create a skit or commercial for Pinkberry. It wasn't a difficult process at all, and if you're pretty outgoing/friendly and smile a lot, they'll probably hire you.

Interview Questions
    • Create a commercial/skit for Pinkberry. It wasn't difficult at all, but it made you work together with other people.   View Answer
    They offered a starting pay of $8.50, but since it was my first job, I didn't try to negotiate at all.

Team Member Interview

Pretty simple interview. Nothing too formal. Very standard. Nothing too random, one of the easiest interviews I have ever been to. The manager was very sweet and not intimidating in any way.

Interview Questions
    • "What is your availability?" "tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

There was an open group interview for a location pre-opening. There was a team of employers asking questions to a group of candidates. They asked fun and unconventional questions. For example, we had to each stand up and describe a commercial we would design for the company. They spent a lot of time explaining the concept of the store as it was new to the area. They then had all the hired team members come for group training before the store opened.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pinkberry.

Just went inside the store, asked if they were hiring and an employee (future coworker) said yes. He brought out the Manager, and I spoke to him right then and there. He asked me a couple of questions about my past jobs and experience and personality. I got a call back a week later, and was hired. I couldn't believe it.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult or unexpected. I contribute my luck to this store's undesirable location.   Answer Question

Shift Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pinkberry.

They asked me general interview questions. It wasn't hard, and I only interviewed with one person. The manager called me back a week later and I got the job. Just review the typical "Tell me about a time..." questions and you should be fine. They don't cal the references.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pinkberry in January 2014.

3 interviews didnt recieve a calll back called them and they said you should be hearing from us shortly waste of time they never called back

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pinkberry in January 2014.

The interview went good, they were very general questions so that the manager could get to know me better and also about my past experiences. Most of the interview was actually spent on the manager telling me about the company policies and what she expected of her staff. (the whole thing really felt like an orientation)

Team Member Interview

On the phone and in store, their team was extremely nice and respectful

Salary too low

Ambassador Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pinkberry.

Group interview process. Phase 1 involved introducing the people next to you. Phase 2 was with the people who moved on, and was more difficult. I didn't make it past that phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pinkberry.

I received a call for an interview on a Saturday night. That was kinda weird. However the interview was very fun, interactive, and laid back. I could tell that the managers really loved their jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to come up with a commercial to sell the product   View Answer
    No negotiation phase. They start everyone with almost minimum wage.