Pinkberry Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015
Updated Mar 21, 2015

2.2

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pinkberry in March 2015.

The interview was very easy and the interviewers were very nice and layed back. Cycle interview; after interviewing with one person you move onto the next.(three interviewers) I was hired the next day.

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pinkberry.

Found the job thru Craigslist. Emailed in resume and got an email back a few days later for a grouo interview. Interview process requires an outgoing and upbeat personality. Its a business casual type interview where the manager asks questions that reveal your personality type. They look bubbly oeople who are team players.

Interview Questions
    • If the shift lead is out, yogurt is out, spill on the floor, the phone is ringing, and you have a customer in front of you, what do you take care of first?   View Answer

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pinkberry.

When I went to ask for an application, they said I should come back later because they were going to have a job 'audition'. When I returned, I filled out an application and went with a group of about 10 people to a different part of the store. They call the interview process an audition because it's less about questions and more about them wanting to actually see your personality. The first thing we did was introduce another applicant that we didn't know to the whole group, so we had some time to chat with a stranger while the hiring managers watched how everyone interacted. After that, we had to work together in groups of about 4 to create a skit or commercial for Pinkberry. It wasn't a difficult process at all, and if you're pretty outgoing/friendly and smile a lot, they'll probably hire you.

Interview Questions
    • Create a commercial/skit for Pinkberry. It wasn't difficult at all, but it made you work together with other people.   View Answer
    They offered a starting pay of $8.50, but since it was my first job, I didn't try to negotiate at all.

Team Member Interview

Pretty simple interview. Nothing too formal. Very standard. Nothing too random, one of the easiest interviews I have ever been to. The manager was very sweet and not intimidating in any way.

Interview Questions
    • "What is your availability?" "tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

There was an open group interview for a location pre-opening. There was a team of employers asking questions to a group of candidates. They asked fun and unconventional questions. For example, we had to each stand up and describe a commercial we would design for the company. They spent a lot of time explaining the concept of the store as it was new to the area. They then had all the hired team members come for group training before the store opened.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pinkberry.

Just went inside the store, asked if they were hiring and an employee (future coworker) said yes. He brought out the Manager, and I spoke to him right then and there. He asked me a couple of questions about my past jobs and experience and personality. I got a call back a week later, and was hired. I couldn't believe it.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult or unexpected. I contribute my luck to this store's undesirable location.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Pinkberry in June 2014.

They hire a lot more during the Summer, so make sure you have your eyes open for any openings! They do group interviews! They want to see how sociable with other people.

Interview Questions
    • We had to work with others to come up with a skit.   View Answer

Shift Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pinkberry.

They asked me general interview questions. It wasn't hard, and I only interviewed with one person. The manager called me back a week later and I got the job. Just review the typical "Tell me about a time..." questions and you should be fine. They don't cal the references.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pinkberry in January 2014.

3 interviews didnt recieve a calll back called them and they said you should be hearing from us shortly waste of time they never called back

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pinkberry in January 2014.

The interview went good, they were very general questions so that the manager could get to know me better and also about my past experiences. Most of the interview was actually spent on the manager telling me about the company policies and what she expected of her staff. (the whole thing really felt like an orientation)