Pinkberry

Average Difficulty
55 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Northridge, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pinkberry in April 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring was extremely laid back. They were opening up a new location and my friend happened to pass by at the time and was able to schedule an interview with the owner. She told me about it, and I did the same exact thing and got to schedule an interview the next day. He asked me basic questions like why I wanted to work there, what are my good and bad qualities, etc.

Interview Question – The interview wasn't difficult or unexpected at all. It probably lasted 5 minutes in total and he hired me on the spot.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Pinkberry

Interview Details – There was an open group interview for a location pre-opening. There was a team of employers asking questions to a group of candidates. They asked fun and unconventional questions. For example, we had to each stand up and describe a commercial we would design for the company. They spent a lot of time explaining the concept of the store as it was new to the area. They then had all the hired team members come for group training before the store opened.

Interview Question – "Write down everything you know about a penny."   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview Details – Just went inside the store, asked if they were hiring and an employee (future coworker) said yes. He brought out the Manager, and I spoke to him right then and there. He asked me a couple of questions about my past jobs and experience and personality. I got a call back a week later, and was hired. I couldn't believe it.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult or unexpected. I contribute my luck to this store's undesirable location.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pinkberry in April 2012.

Interview Details – Mmm it was fairly easy to get an interview and I was hired on the spot! I just walked in to hand in my resume, got a call back almost a week later, did my interview, and got hired on the spot. The interview was basic with all the usual questions of talking about yourself, pro's and con's, and why you want to work there.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Pinkberry?   Answer Question

Catering Manager/Shift Supervisor Interview

Catering Manager/Shift Supervisor
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Pinkberry in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interviews are group interviews and on a audition process. Looking for individual with S.H.A.R.P.
S=Service Oriented H= High Energy A= Appreciative R=Respectful P=Pride Once the interviewer has these quality we look for creativity and personal touches.

Interview Question – Cons about oneself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Alway have a positive and upbeat attitue

Shift Lead Interview

Shift Lead

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview Details – They asked me general interview questions. It wasn't hard, and I only interviewed with one person. The manager called me back a week later and I got the job. Just review the typical "Tell me about a time..." questions and you should be fine. They don't cal the references.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pinkberry in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview went good, they were very general questions so that the manager could get to know me better and also about my past experiences. Most of the interview was actually spent on the manager telling me about the company policies and what she expected of her staff. (the whole thing really felt like an orientation)

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pinkberry in January 2014.

Interview Details – 3 interviews didnt recieve a calll back called them and they said you should be hearing from us shortly waste of time they never called back

Stanford, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pinkberry in March 2012.

Interview Details – Dropped off my resume, filled out the application. Called back a few times until I heard from a shift leader, who said to come in for an interview. Had a pretty informal "pre-interview" from the shift leader, who approved and told the manager, who came out for another quick interview. She told me what the salary was, which was $8.50 to start with per hour, and we had a chance to raise it to $9 if we did well after a month (it took several months to get this raise, but oh well. I got another raise later to $9.25).

Interview Question – What would you do if you had a complaint or a customer disagreed with you?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Bryn Mawr, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Pinkberry in June 2013.

Interview Details – After emailing the recruiter inquiring about the job position, I got a swift response for an interview. After a couple of emails, I was asked to meet her at a library in town since the new pink berry was still being constructed. The interview was very laid back, I did not feel nervous and the lady was very polite. About a couple of weeks later, she emailed me to let me know that I was hired and the dates for training. Unfortunately, I could not find the place so I missed out on the opportunity.

Interview Question – It was basic questions that they normally ask at interviews. I was not caught off guard at all. Like I said, it was pretty laid back.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate because it was just a job at Pink berry. I was not planning to be there forever. Just to make ends meet until I graduated from grad school.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pinkberry

Worked for Pinkberry? Contribute to the Community!