Pinkberry Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.2

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First with supervisor, where he asked job specific questions. Then with a several other employees to get a sense of whether or not I would fit in with the culture.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

They call it an "audition". Consists of three parts 1) Introducing a partner, 2) Making a commercial 3) Group interview with basic personality questions. Be very outgoing and friendly. Interview went great and they told the interviewees that were still there at the end we were hired on the spot. Said our background checks had to go through and then we would be hired... and they never called me back. When i called them to check on it they said it could take up to 3 months. Never going there again. Very unprofessional. Took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• If you could invite three people to dinner, dead or alive, who would you invite?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

I applied in-person at the job site. I was contacted about a week later for an interview that I later found out was a group interview with about 15 other people. We participated in 3 group activities and he decided who was hired on the spot. I think this happened because they were opening a new store and needed people immediately. However, I do believe they always do group interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pinkberry (Orange, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was in a group interview with 7 other people. We had to get to know the person sitting next to us and introduce them to the interviewers, from those few minutes we talked with them. They asked us work/school related questions and fun/random questions. Then, we had to pair up with 3 other people to make a commercial for Pinkberry, and we got about 10 minutes to do it. After that they explained that if they felt one of us were qualified, they would call us at the end of the day to let us know, if we got no phone call then we didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• If you've ever had a job, how have you dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    • What is a mistake you have made and what have you learned from it?   Answer Question
    • If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinkberry in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy and the interviewers were very nice and layed back. Cycle interview; after interviewing with one person you move onto the next.(three interviewers) I was hired the next day.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

Found the job thru Craigslist. Emailed in resume and got an email back a few days later for a grouo interview. Interview process requires an outgoing and upbeat personality. Its a business casual type interview where the manager asks questions that reveal your personality type. They look bubbly oeople who are team players.

Interview Questions

• If the shift lead is out, yogurt is out, spill on the floor, the phone is ringing, and you have a customer in front of you, what do you take care of first?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

When I went to ask for an application, they said I should come back later because they were going to have a job 'audition'. When I returned, I filled out an application and went with a group of about 10 people to a different part of the store. They call the interview process an audition because it's less about questions and more about them wanting to actually see your personality. The first thing we did was introduce another applicant that we didn't know to the whole group, so we had some time to chat with a stranger while the hiring managers watched how everyone interacted. After that, we had to work together in groups of about 4 to create a skit or commercial for Pinkberry. It wasn't a difficult process at all, and if you're pretty outgoing/friendly and smile a lot, they'll probably hire you.

Interview Questions

• Create a commercial/skit for Pinkberry. It wasn't difficult at all, but it made you work together with other people.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered a starting pay of $8.50, but since it was my first job, I didn't try to negotiate at all.

Team Member Interview

Interview

Pretty simple interview. Nothing too formal. Very standard. Nothing too random, one of the easiest interviews I have ever been to. The manager was very sweet and not intimidating in any way.

Interview Questions

• "What is your availability?" "tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Interview

There was an open group interview for a location pre-opening. There was a team of employers asking questions to a group of candidates. They asked fun and unconventional questions. For example, we had to each stand up and describe a commercial we would design for the company. They spent a lot of time explaining the concept of the store as it was new to the area. They then had all the hired team members come for group training before the store opened.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview

Just went inside the store, asked if they were hiring and an employee (future coworker) said yes. He brought out the Manager, and I spoke to him right then and there. He asked me a couple of questions about my past jobs and experience and personality. I got a call back a week later, and was hired. I couldn't believe it.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult or unexpected. I contribute my luck to this store's undesirable location.   Answer Question