Pinkberry Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2014

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Pinkberry in January 2014.

3 interviews didnt recieve a calll back called them and they said you should be hearing from us shortly waste of time they never called back

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stanford, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pinkberry in March 2012.

Dropped off my resume, filled out the application. Called back a few times until I heard from a shift leader, who said to come in for an interview. Had a pretty informal "pre-interview" from the shift leader, who approved and told the manager, who came out for another quick interview. She told me what the salary was, which was $8.50 to start with per hour, and we had a chance to raise it to $9 if we did well after a month (it took several months to get this raise, but oh well. I got another raise later to $9.25).

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you had a complaint or a customer disagreed with you?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bryn Mawr, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Pinkberry in June 2013.

After emailing the recruiter inquiring about the job position, I got a swift response for an interview. After a couple of emails, I was asked to meet her at a library in town since the new pink berry was still being constructed. The interview was very laid back, I did not feel nervous and the lady was very polite. About a couple of weeks later, she emailed me to let me know that I was hired and the dates for training. Unfortunately, I could not find the place so I missed out on the opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • It was basic questions that they normally ask at interviews. I was not caught off guard at all. Like I said, it was pretty laid back.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate because it was just a job at Pink berry. I was not planning to be there forever. Just to make ends meet until I graduated from grad school.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pinkberry in June 2013.

Its an audition that involves three stages. The first stage you have to meet another person who is auditioning and get as many details about him/her as you can in a span of a few minutes and introduce him in a few minutes to a group of managers from different stores. Then, you have to make a commercial or poem or something along those lines and present it as well. Then you get in a team of 3 people and attempt to pitch one of their take home cups for sale. High energy was definitely a focus and genuine character as well. If you wow them in these stages, you get called back for a basic interview where they ask you a few questions.

Swirler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hermosa Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hermosa Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pinkberry in July 2010.

Very unprofessional. General manager interviewed me when he should have had his 'head manager' do it. It was a quick and easy process though which was quite nice. Was working within a few days. Meeting the co workers was the best part.... very friendly and welcoming. Im sure that if i applied to another store it would have been alot better.

Interview Questions
    • What do you value yourself at in terms of an hourly wage?   View Answer

Team Member Interview

On the phone and in store, their team was extremely nice and respectful

Salary too low

Ambassador Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Pinkberry.

Group interview process. Phase 1 involved introducing the people next to you. Phase 2 was with the people who moved on, and was more difficult. I didn't make it past that phase.

Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beverly Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pinkberry in May 2012.

Sit down with the general manager. Name a time when you felt frustrated what did you do to over come this frustration? If you saw someone stealing at the store what would you do?
    If you are closing and you saw one of your co-workers taking drugs to stay awake what would you do? They basically present scenarios and they want to see what your reaction would be?

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation, you can get a raise but they base it off of how long you've been working there and how good a worker you are.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pinkberry.

I received a call for an interview on a Saturday night. That was kinda weird. However the interview was very fun, interactive, and laid back. I could tell that the managers really loved their jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to come up with a commercial to sell the product   View Answer
    No negotiation phase. They start everyone with almost minimum wage.

Team Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Pinkberry in May 2013.

I basically knew someone that had been working in the company. After that I filed for the application and gave in my resume. The manager immediately called me in and said I got the job, but I would have to go to another interview to Shawona. She's one of the main people in Pinkberry and I needed her approval. After that I needed to attend an Orientation on a certain day, and straight after I attended Orientation I started to work.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't much of a difficult question, it was more of your standard questions such as "Why do you want to work for us?" or "What would you do in this situation"   Answer Question