Pinkberry Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2014

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pinkberry.

Interview was very interesting and different. It was a group interview, maybe around 10 people. For the first part of the interview, the employers split people into pairs. You have to introduce yourself to your partner for 10 minutes, and then you introduce your partner to the employer and say what you've learned about them. The next part of the interview was to make a commercial of some sort to advertise pinkberry. You could make a song, rap, or poem. You get like 20 minutes to brainstorm. At the end, the employer calls peoples names to stay and they are hired. If you're shy or quiet, they will probably not hire you, so speak up and show your outgoing personality.

No negotiations

Server Interview

First we had to introduce another person in the group. Next, we had to create a Pinkberry commercial and present it. Finally, in a team, we had to create a marketing strategy for a struggling cup factory.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pinkberry.

This was a pretty interesting "interview" to say the least. It was a group interview and all except for one task was with a partner. The thing about this interview that was a little upsetting was that they didn't really ask much about you, it was more so little silly activities. There were three activities: 1) You and your partner had to learn things about each other then introduce each other to the interviewers and the rest of the group 2) You had to make a mini commercial for Pinkberry (solo performance) They literally give you about 3 minutes, if even that much to come up with something, then you have to perform it to the rest of the group 3) You have to sell them a cup (with a group). My advice to you is to turn yourself into Billy Mays upon entering the store because in reference to my interview that's who they want. I didn't think it took that much to see yogurt but apparently there is. The reasons i hated this interview was that we had to get there at 7:45 in the morning then waited for at least 2 hours until the interview actually started. In this time less than half of the people there had seats, so you are standing the whole time. There were so many people there that they split the large group into interview sessions. Thank God i was in the first wave of people to be interviewed by the next session wasn't until an hour later. All in all i hope the next time i walk into a Pinkberry i am sung to because according to the interview that's what they claim the customer should get.

Interview Questions
    • How to sell a cup if you lived in a place called Cupville   Answer Question

Worker Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pinkberry.

Turned in application in person, interviewed with manager, got hired the next day, had orientation process

Interview Questions
    Asked what I wanted, got it.

Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pinkberry in June 2013.

This is a scam interview because the G.M wants Shift Lead with experience base posted on craigslist.com or indeed.com and referral on Email.

On interview site only they want "No Experience" and letting all "Experience" persons go home and wait for the phone call

1. They will put in a groups 3-4 interview each other.
    2. They will give you a paper to write for imagination letter present to the General Managers.
    3. They gonna selected "No Experience" only 3-4 persons. and the rest wait for the phone call.

Store Team Members Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pinkberry in June 2013.

1, introduce yourself to your partner and then recite what you have learned from them
    2, think of a commercial or poem or song about pink berry
    3,in groups of 3 think of a way to sell cups
    I don't believe they really take this hiring process seriously. The first time I tried only two people who seemed fit for the job got it.
    The second time two ditzy girls were chosen. It all depends on the location you go for the job "audition."
    I've been cursed to have been interviewed by men, it seem the women have actually pick future employers with the head on their shoulders.

Interview Questions
    • Seeing all the idiots get a job they probably weren't qualified for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pinkberry in June 2013.

The interview was like an audition. 10 people in a group. first they gave us 5 minutes to discuss with our neighbor and have them describe you. next they wanted us to makeup a commercial for pinkberry within 5 minutes. Lastly, they wanted us to group up and try to advertise for the pinkberry cup. After that they send the people they dont want home and tell some people to stay. the ones who stay are asked questions and we each answer. After that the interview is over.

Interview Questions
    • whats the most important lesson you've have learned within this past year?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

This was an open interview that was being held (one general manager said they hold open interviews every Thursdays for summer jobs) because they need tons of employees for the summer. They like to make the atmosphere fun and very social.
    The first thing they do is make you speak to someone you do not know (they separated my friend and I) .
    They then separate everyone and makes them do a commercial. Don't be afraid to make a fool of yourself during this. My friend did a terrible rap that everyone thought was funny and she got an offer.
    Last they handed us cups and told groups to advertise the cups.

Interview Questions
    • What would a commercial including rap,song, or dance for Pinkberry be like?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pinkberry in June 2013.

Its an audition that involves three stages. The first stage you have to meet another person who is auditioning and get as many details about him/her as you can in a span of a few minutes and introduce him in a few minutes to a group of managers from different stores. Then, you have to make a commercial or poem or something along those lines and present it as well. Then you get in a team of 3 people and attempt to pitch one of their take home cups for sale. High energy was definitely a focus and genuine character as well. If you wow them in these stages, you get called back for a basic interview where they ask you a few questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Pinkberry in June 2013.

After emailing the recruiter inquiring about the job position, I got a swift response for an interview. After a couple of emails, I was asked to meet her at a library in town since the new pink berry was still being constructed. The interview was very laid back, I did not feel nervous and the lady was very polite. About a couple of weeks later, she emailed me to let me know that I was hired and the dates for training. Unfortunately, I could not find the place so I missed out on the opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • It was basic questions that they normally ask at interviews. I was not caught off guard at all. Like I said, it was pretty laid back.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate because it was just a job at Pink berry. I was not planning to be there forever. Just to make ends meet until I graduated from grad school.