Pinnacle Airlines

Relevance Date Difficulty

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Aircraft Dispatcher
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in February 2013.

Interview Details – After posting a resume' online and making a phone call (after some online research) I got a call after just less than a week later I got a call back and they did an over the phone interview. The interview consisted of wx questions, alternate airport minimas, and what would you do if a flight crew reported an emergency. What was your most stressful moment and how did you handle it type questions.

Interview Question – HR questions are always a toughy and they asked me 2 or 3 of these.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pinnacle is under a TWU contract so there is no negotiation

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Aircraft Dispatcher
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in February 2013.

Interview Details – After extensive networking, I was able to secure a phone interview. The interview was thorough and direct. We covered the essentials of weather, including the 1,2,3 rule and the phases of a thunderstorm. The interview then focused on my ability to interact with others in a stressful environment and some of my personal background.

Interview Question – I was not surprised by any question.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pinnacle Airlines

Worked for Pinnacle Airlines? Contribute to the Community!