Pinnacle Airlines Aircraft Dispatcher Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in February 2013.

After posting a resume' online and making a phone call (after some online research) I got a call after just less than a week later I got a call back and they did an over the phone interview. The interview consisted of wx questions, alternate airport minimas, and what would you do if a flight crew reported an emergency. What was your most stressful moment and how did you handle it type questions.

Interview Questions
  • HR questions are always a toughy and they asked me 2 or 3 of these.   View Answer
Pinnacle is under a TWU contract so there is no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Pinnacle Airlines

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in February 2013.

After extensive networking, I was able to secure a phone interview. The interview was thorough and direct. We covered the essentials of weather, including the 1,2,3 rule and the phases of a thunderstorm. The interview then focused on my ability to interact with others in a stressful environment and some of my personal background.

Interview Questions

Worked for Pinnacle Airlines? Contribute to the Community!