Pinnacle Airlines

Relevance Date Difficulty

Flight Attendant Interview

Flight Attendant
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online. I then received an invite to a hiring event. In the email it gives details on what to bring, where to go and what time. After checking in I proceeded through to the conference room where a large group of applicants waited. The recruiters and flight attendants then came through and introduced themselves. They gave a small presentation on the job, salaries and the companies history. Once this was completed we all were then asked to leave the room and advised a list of names would be left outside the room. Those who were listed remained. The next step we were given a question. We had to each stand up in front and answer it as best we could. At the completion of the answer we had to read an announcement. Once everyone was done we were then told to leave the room. There would be another list of names outside with a specific time when they would be interviewed.

Interview Question – Questions are pretty straight forward. Scenario type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None required

First Officer Interview

First Officer
Detroit, MI

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in June 2008.

Interview Details – It was a 4 part interview. It started with a video presentation of the company. Then it was followed by an introduction of the panel who will be conducting the interview. A 100 question written test (multiple answer) with questions from the FAA ATP written, you've got to score 80% or better. Then we all have to wait to be called one by one for the next phases of the interview. It was followed by a 2 person panel interview, one will be asking HR questions while the other one will be asking technical question, all at the same time. At this phase you logbook is being scrutinized. This was followed by the "situational" phase, in which you walk into a room with chairs arranged as if it was the cockpit. They seat you in the left seat and they start role-playing a scenario, here they are just trying to judge your judgement. And finally you go to another 2 person panel ("management") and they just wan't to get to "know" you.

Negotiation Details – N/A

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in January 2008.

Interview Details – atp pratical test

Interview Question – tell me about a time when you had to confront a coworker   Answer Question

Worked for Pinnacle Airlines? Contribute to the Community!