Pinnacle Airlines

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in July 2012.

I applied online. I then received an invite to a hiring event. In the email it gives details on what to bring, where to go and what time. After checking in I proceeded through to the conference room where a large group of applicants waited. The recruiters and flight attendants then came through and introduced themselves. They gave a small presentation on the job, salaries and the companies history. Once this was completed we all were then asked to leave the room and advised a list of names would be left outside the room. Those who were listed remained. The next step we were given a question. We had to each stand up in front and answer it as best we could. At the completion of the answer we had to read an announcement. Once everyone was done we were then told to leave the room. There would be another list of names outside with a specific time when they would be interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are pretty straight forward. Scenario type questions.   Answer Question
    None required

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in July 2012.

There are 3 stages, and after each stage they will let you know if you move on to the next round. The first is based on your application, appearance and a written test. Second, they have scenarios for you to act out and questions for you to answer in front of the interviewers and the remaining applicants. Lastly, they do a one-on-one interview that was brief (and everyone from my group was offered a position by the third stage).

Interview Questions
    • Just be able to answer many questions about customer service and how you interact with people. There aren't many technical questions, and to be honest, none of the questions were very difficult.   Answer Question

First Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in June 2008.

It was a 4 part interview. It started with a video presentation of the company. Then it was followed by an introduction of the panel who will be conducting the interview. A 100 question written test (multiple answer) with questions from the FAA ATP written, you've got to score 80% or better. Then we all have to wait to be called one by one for the next phases of the interview. It was followed by a 2 person panel interview, one will be asking HR questions while the other one will be asking technical question, all at the same time. At this phase you logbook is being scrutinized. This was followed by the "situational" phase, in which you walk into a room with chairs arranged as if it was the cockpit. They seat you in the left seat and they start role-playing a scenario, here they are just trying to judge your judgement. And finally you go to another 2 person panel ("management") and they just wan't to get to "know" you.

N/A

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in January 2008.

atp pratical test

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you had to confront a coworker   Answer Question