Pinnacle Airlines Interview Questions in Memphis, TN

2.2

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in February 2013.

After extensive networking, I was able to secure a phone interview. The interview was thorough and direct. We covered the essentials of weather, including the 1,2,3 rule and the phases of a thunderstorm. The interview then focused on my ability to interact with others in a stressful environment and some of my personal background.

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in February 2013.

After posting a resume' online and making a phone call (after some online research) I got a call after just less than a week later I got a call back and they did an over the phone interview. The interview consisted of wx questions, alternate airport minimas, and what would you do if a flight crew reported an emergency. What was your most stressful moment and how did you handle it type questions.

Interview Questions
    • HR questions are always a toughy and they asked me 2 or 3 of these.   View Answer
    Pinnacle is under a TWU contract so there is no negotiation

Pilot Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pinnacle Airlines.

I was called and asked if I wanted to interview. I went to the interview, watched a presentation, took a test that is basically the ATP plus emphasis on operations regarding high altitudes and critical wings, and had a few personal interviews with HR and Union Reps.

Interview Questions
    • There were multiple questions on flying and other situations. One common one was, "What would you do if after an overnight at an out station, you smell alcohol on the breath of your Captain as you are getting into the hotel van to go to the airport?   Answer Question
    There are no negotiations. All pay and work rules are defined in our union contract.

Emergency Response Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

The process took a weekinterviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in August 2011.

Interview was easy and laid back, general questions covering my back ground.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in July 2011.

I applied online and was contacted for a phone screen with the hiring manager. My interview consisted of two panels, one with the hiring manager and HR manager and the other with two senior analysts. The panel consisted of basic behavioral questions (tell me about a time when....) and was very casual and laid back.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you helped improve a process and what was the outcome/   Answer Question

Pilot - First Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in March 2011.

Purely a Human resources interview - they are looking for personalities - they can train you to the skill-level they want you.
    Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • Difference between a Manager and a Leader.   View Answer
    Take this offer or else...

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in July 2010.

You start with a group setting where they give a detailed information session. After a short break you come back in and everyone has to go up and introduce themselves to the group. After this you go to lunch and return to see if your name is listed for an interview. If so, you return at the specified time for a 1-1 interview. The star method is used in this interview. Simple experience questions. If you pass they give you an offer at the end of this interview.

Pilot Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in January 2009.

Called for the first interview...not too bad. Technical interview, HR and then hired. Once hired, had to go for 6 weeks of training. Sims broke down frequently and training was poorly carried out.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations...take the pay or go elsewhere