Pinnacle Airlines Pilot Interview Questions

2.0

Pilot Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pinnacle Airlines (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I was called and asked if I wanted to interview. I went to the interview, watched a presentation, took a test that is basically the ATP plus emphasis on operations regarding high altitudes and critical wings, and had a few personal interviews with HR and Union Reps.

Interview Questions

• There were multiple questions on flying and other situations. One common one was, "What would you do if after an overnight at an out station, you smell alcohol on the breath of your Captain as you are getting into the hotel van to go to the airport?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There are no negotiations. All pay and work rules are defined in our union contract.

Other Interview Reviews for Pinnacle Airlines

Pilot Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pinnacle Airlines (Memphis, TN) in January 2009.

Interview

Called for the first interview...not too bad. Technical interview, HR and then hired. Once hired, had to go for 6 weeks of training. Sims broke down frequently and training was poorly carried out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations...take the pay or go elsewhere