Pinnacle Airlines

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pilot Interview

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in January 2009.

Interview Details – Called for the first interview...not too bad. Technical interview, HR and then hired. Once hired, had to go for 6 weeks of training. Sims broke down frequently and training was poorly carried out.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations...take the pay or go elsewhere

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Pilot Interview

Pilot
Memphis, TN

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Pinnacle Airlines.

Interview Details – I was called and asked if I wanted to interview. I went to the interview, watched a presentation, took a test that is basically the ATP plus emphasis on operations regarding high altitudes and critical wings, and had a few personal interviews with HR and Union Reps.

Interview Question – There were multiple questions on flying and other situations. One common one was, "What would you do if after an overnight at an out station, you smell alcohol on the breath of your Captain as you are getting into the hotel van to go to the airport?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There are no negotiations. All pay and work rules are defined in our union contract.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pinnacle Airlines

Worked for Pinnacle Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pinnacle Airlines Pilot interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pinnacle Airlines employees and interview candidates.