Pinnacle Airlines

Relevance Date Difficulty

Ramp Service Agent Interview

Ramp Service Agent
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pinnacle Airlines in January 2011.

Interview Details – Personable staff who dangled the "free air travel" carrot in front of everyone. In speaking with others present, it was clearly the major reason we all came.

Interview Question – "Tell me about a time you helped a co-worker."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None, the amount was set at $8.25 until after training. After training, we still haven't received our promised raise.
At our interview, we were told that we would be working Delta Airlines flight and we would receive their flight benefits package. On day one, we found out we would be working on United Airlines flights and receiving their flight benefit package. Industry wide, Delta has a positive image with the traveling public- while United does not. Needless to say we were disappointed.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pinnacle Airlines

Worked for Pinnacle Airlines? Contribute to the Community!