Pinnacle Entertainment

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bartender/Server Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment in April 2014.

Interview Details – After applying on website, received email to schedule a "panel interview" (cultural audition). Upon going to hiring center a group of us went to a conference room and were introduced to BP Panel. They asked several questions including "Why do you wish to work at Belterra Park?" and "If you had a Super Power what would it be"? After passing the 1st part of the process, all who passed spoke to hiring managers who asked about experience, availability, and salary. Hired on the spot! Very positive experience.

Interview Question – Are you opposed to working weekends and Holidays? Also had to take a Bartenders Test.   View Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online - interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment in February 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted through Human Resources for an over the phone pre-interview and asked about my background/salary requirements. I was then invited in for an interview with the department. A Human Resource rep met me in the lobby and escorted me to my interview. The interview was incredibly pleasant and I found the questions asked were all relevant.

Interview Question – I was given a list of qualities and asked which was my strength and which was my weakness. Strength was easy... but picking a weakness and explaining why was hard.   Answer Question

Main Bank Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online for count room member. I received an email within a week, I think a couple of days inviting me to an interview. They informed me it would be a panel interview. It was about a week away. I attended the panel interview which consisted of 3 managers, along with about 7-8 other candidates. We all sat in a room together. The mangers asked 5 questions out loud to the whole room. Whoever wanted to answer could answer. The mangers were very nice and made everything really comfortable. From here they decided if you passed that part. I passed and went on to another interview right then and there. It consisted of two people, the manger and a sit in.
        I was asked questions job related about my experience. This was overall a great meeting. The two made it very laid back and I felt extremely comfortable. The position for which I had applied was not what I had expected, but the two informed me that there was another position for which my resume fit perfectly. While I was talking with them, they had called in another manager to meet me. I felt this was great. At the end, I was told I would hear from them mid march. We all walked out as if we had known each other forever. It was a great experience. I thought to myself that is almost a month away, but a week and half later I received a call saying I got the job, and to come in and sign my hiring paperwork.

Interview Question – If you could be someone famous who and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The position for which I applied for was offering less then I expected, I voiced that and was offered another position for which I was happy about.

Any Position Interview

Lemay, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment in January 2010.

Interview Details – go on line -- you can select up to 3 positions - if HR calls you, you will meet with them, and then be interviewed by the dept. You will be drug tested and have to go thru mo. gaming to get a license.

Interview Question – It is important that you fill out everything and be honest on your application for gaming.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online, and was called for an interview, had to get checked thru security and I met 1:1 with hiring manager, then with the team, then with another manager. The whole process was about 3 hrs. I was then offered the job, and was able to negotiate a slightly higher salary.

Interview Question – What did I like least about previous job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, but shoot really high sin e they will low-ball their next offer. Also, make sure you're honest about any legal history. Gaming is a very seriously regulated industry, and dont give notice at current job until you pass the background check (which is AFTER they make you a job offer)

Revenue Auditor Interview

Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment in June 2012.

Interview Details – I signed up for an interview by clicking on the Careers link on the L'Auberge BR website and selecting the position I wanted, which was the Revenue Auditor position. Within a day, I received a call and was scheduled an interview.

Interview Question – The most difficult question for me was name a time when I was able to multitask several projects within an eight hour period.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The representative from HR called and went over the pay and times to report for my first day of work and I graciously accepted.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment in August 2011.

Interview Details – Received a phone call from the IT Director asking if I was interested. We set up an in person interview which was very friendly and easy to attend. after second meeting, received an offer to begin as a contract vendor which could work into full time. Accepted the offer, submitted the requested job application and proof of insurance and started work.

Interview Question – Had two competing vendors that did not get along, but needed to work on this project together. How do you manage the communication between them?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy, I accepted the offer amount and terms provided.

Special Events Specialist - River City Casino Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email to set up a time to do a pre-screening interview. The pre-screening was standard. I was then called in to do a panel interview with all of the Special Event Managers. The interview, though easy, was very uncomfortable. I felt like the interviewers had already made up their mind and were simply going through the motions. They also didn't seem very familiar with my resume or background. The managers seemed awkward and very blah. After the panel interview, I haven't heard from the company since. I'm happy was not offered a position with that company as I don't feel they were a good fit for me.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment in December 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online and they emailed me the next day. I went into their employment center for a 1st inverview and was immmediately given a 2nd interview. They emailed me the day after and did not make me an offer. I asked for feedback because I haven't interviewed for several years and they were more than happy to discuss it with me. Overall a very proffessional experience.

Interview Question – What is your passion?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Server
Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pinnacle Entertainment in March 2009.

Interview Details – they asked multiple questions about my previous experiences and asked me to do the drug test. after all they did my background check and tonns of paperwork. took me almost a month after getting hired to actually start the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – position wasn't really negotiable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pinnacle Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pinnacle Entertainment interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pinnacle Entertainment employees and interview candidates.