Pinnacle Security Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.0

Security Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pinnacle Security (Honolulu, HI) in March 2011.

Interview

I spoke to a friend that was in the company and he told me that his manager would contact me over the phone. By the end of the week the manager called me, interviewed me over the phone, and after emailed me all the contract info.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinnacle Security (Orem, UT) in February 2010.

Interview

Your position and pay is based on what you have done and the realistic forecast of what you will be able to accomplish.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected. A person getting into the market for the first time doesn't have much negotiation power. from there everything is on a personal lever based on what you have done and where you want to go with the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Set a high bar for yourself. Show determination. Be proactive and recruit.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pinnacle Security in February 2008.

Interview

It was decent. Pretty easy to be honest. They are really only looking for people who are willing to work hard and do what it takes to be successful. However, they have little riding on your success as it is a 100% commission role. It's a unique job that you can make that much money in such a short amount of time, but it definitely comes with a risk of being able to succeed.

Interview Questions

• How would you get a yes out of a customer that put's up smoke screen excuses?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Security in July 2010.

Interview

Quic live, then longer face to face.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of books to you fall to when needed?   1 Answer

Income was too low