Pinnacle Technical Resources Interview Questions

2.5

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources in April 2014.

had a call with recruiter. Then a call with the account manager. Then a call with the client, then met the client face to face

Citrix Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources in March 2013.

First I had interview with Recruiters. After that I have got client interviews. There were two rounds of interview. The interview was on past experience and my skills. I have got behavioral questions and situational questions. The result of interview got after three weeks. Overall the interview process was smooth.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

interviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources in May 2011.

Half day process. Multiple leads. Phone then face to face

Simple

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources in August 2012.

Interview by phone. Then Interview by phone from HPO Client. Then Client decided to hire without in person interview

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions. Review of past work experience   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Take the salary as offered or leave it. No benefits

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources in January 2013.

Very typical

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources in March 2012.

I was originally contacted by a recruiter from a different company for this same position. I had a phone interview with the prime contractor (Unisys) and their customer (TASC). After a successful phone interview, I was asked in for a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview went well and I was presented with an offer from the other recruiting company which I found unacceptable, so I declined. Both the prime contractor (Unisys) as well as their customer (TASC) wanted to bring me in, so a different recruiter was obviously contacted in the background by Unisys. The following day I was contacted by Pinnacle Technical Resources with a better offer for the same position.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question posed was regarding Microsoft Active Directory Group Policy Preferences. It was asked of me to explain the differences between Group Policy and Group Policy Preferences and explain how each worked.   Answer Question
    I was originally offered $60,000 annually by the first recruiter and attempted to negotiate a salary of $110,000. They refused to budge. Unisys obviously was interested, and contacted Pinnacle Technical Resources to attempt to secure the deal. Pinnacle asked my preferred salary and I remained at $110,000. I was told that the best they could do was $56.50/hr with no benefits.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Littleton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources in July 2011.

Communication was via email and telephone. Pinnacle's recruiter interviewed me in two stages, The first was directly with her. The second was with her, the site manager, and the assistant site manager. They asked a series of questions about my ability to write. My answers proved sufficient, and was hired.

The new hire documents I filled out seemed excessive, with well over 50 pages of material. They also required a copy of my passport for the I-9, and that the document and my signature be notarized.

There was negotiation. I was offered $11/hour.

Uverse Technical Support Tier II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources in April 2010.

Pinnacle use to require experience when they were paying well. When they dropped the salary from $17 per hour to $11 an hour now they hire and train people with no experience right out of highschool for the position.

Interview Questions
    • They use to do testing. However now if you are breathing they hire you because the pay is now $11 per hour.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. You take it or leave it.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources in September 2009.

Smooth, professional, courteous, friendly. Thorough but short.

Interview Questions
    • A property had had a gas truck drive into their swimming pool that day. The question was what I would do in that situation.   Answer Question
    There was very little negotiation, and what was promised was only half delivered.

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources in May 2009.

The gentleman who interviewed me was very nice and pleasant. It was a conversational style interview without the typical "tell me your greatest weakness" questions. Just be yourself and answer honestly

Interview Questions

I was already employed and I was just looking at my options. It was not a better position that what I already had.

Worked for Pinnacle Technical Resources? Contribute to the Community!