Pinnacle Technical Resources Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2015

2.5

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

had a call with recruiter. Then a call with the account manager. Then a call with the client, then met the client face to face

Citrix Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

First I had interview with Recruiters. After that I have got client interviews. There were two rounds of interview. The interview was on past experience and my skills. I have got behavioral questions and situational questions. The result of interview got after three weeks. Overall the interview process was smooth.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Very typical

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview by phone. Then Interview by phone from HPO Client. Then Client decided to hire without in person interview

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. Review of past work experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take the salary as offered or leave it. No benefits

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources in March 2012.

Interview

I was originally contacted by a recruiter from a different company for this same position. I had a phone interview with the prime contractor (Unisys) and their customer (TASC). After a successful phone interview, I was asked in for a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview went well and I was presented with an offer from the other recruiting company which I found unacceptable, so I declined. Both the prime contractor (Unisys) as well as their customer (TASC) wanted to bring me in, so a different recruiter was obviously contacted in the background by Unisys. The following day I was contacted by Pinnacle Technical Resources with a better offer for the same position.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question posed was regarding Microsoft Active Directory Group Policy Preferences. It was asked of me to explain the differences between Group Policy and Group Policy Preferences and explain how each worked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was originally offered $60,000 annually by the first recruiter and attempted to negotiate a salary of $110,000. They refused to budge. Unisys obviously was interested, and contacted Pinnacle Technical Resources to attempt to secure the deal. Pinnacle asked my preferred salary and I remained at $110,000. I was told that the best they could do was $56.50/hr with no benefits.

Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

I met with a few different people on a few different days, including my boss. I got a good sense of the office and the other people I would be working with outside of my immediate group. They care about culture/fit and want people who have a lot of energy and creativity.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to make sure that I fully understood the position and that it would be a good fit for what I wanted.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources (Littleton, CO) in July 2011.

Interview

Communication was via email and telephone. Pinnacle's recruiter interviewed me in two stages, The first was directly with her. The second was with her, the site manager, and the assistant site manager. They asked a series of questions about my ability to write. My answers proved sufficient, and was hired. The new hire documents I filled out seemed excessive, with well over 50 pages of material. They also required a copy of my passport for the I-9, and that the document and my signature be notarized.

Negotiation

There was negotiation. I was offered $11/hour.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

interviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources (Dallas, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Half day process. Multiple leads. Phone then face to face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple

Uverse Technical Support Tier II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources (Richardson, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Pinnacle use to require experience when they were paying well. When they dropped the salary from $17 per hour to $11 an hour now they hire and train people with no experience right out of highschool for the position.

Interview Questions

• They use to do testing. However now if you are breathing they hire you because the pay is now $11 per hour.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You take it or leave it.

Field Services Tech Contractor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pinnacle Technical Resources in March 2010.

Interview

The review panel cut right to the chase and was honest about what they needed. No hidden agendas. They listened intently and expected you to be involved. They were also looking for the proper fit of person for the role.

Interview Questions

• Can you actually provide the services that we are asking for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy.