Pinnacle West Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pinnacle West

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle West in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was a two person, behavioral-based question interview. The interviewers spent some time explaining what the job would entail as well as some background information about the company. Overall, the interview went very well and I did not feel intimidated by having two people interview me at once.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your work and how would you prioritize any work given to you upon being hired?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinnacle West (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

The courses description, the most interesting one and the detail content of courses, the interesting questions about it. The interviewer also talked about the pwcc training schedule and relative practice area. It seems he was interested in the grades and class rank.

Interview Questions

• what's your status? Green card holder or F1   1 Answer