Pinstripe

www.pinstripe.com

Pinstripe Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Interview

The corporate recruiter was extremely helpful throughout the application process. The interview was another story. The interview was an entire day of back-to-back interviews that included highlights such as one interviewer yawning repeatedly, multiple comments about how difficult it is to work with the company president and various references to a micro-managing culture. The finale was the interview with one of the senior executives who proceeded to text during the interview. At the end of the long day no one was around to see me out so I found the front and saw myself out. Very unprofessional process for a recruiting company, and if that is the best foot forward I can only imagine what it is like to work there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pinstripe in December 2013.

I was contacted in early December of 2013 by their Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinators to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was the next week Monday. After a 20-minute phone interview she immediately scheduled an in-person interview for me to come in and interview with three client relations managers.
    The interview with the CLM was pretty relaxed and basic. It definitely was not a very difficutl interview, just know about the position and make sure to ask questions, they seemed to like that.

Interview Questions
    • What are you strengths? What are your weaknesses? Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict with co-worker or client, how did you handle it?
      What attributes can you bring to a team?

View Answer
    As for me there was no negotiation phase. I am not sure if you can negotiate pay rate for this position. I don't have any other obligations so the pay they gave me was reasonable.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Pinstripe.

Interviews were all conducted via phone, and there were a lot of them - at least four.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything I felt was really unexpected. The focus a lot on sourcing ability   Answer Question
    I asked for a higher base salary and they gave it to me.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pinstripe in March 2013.

The hiring process was good because you were able to speak with several different individuals from different parts of the organization, so you were able to see different aspects of the company and what to expect on the job. However, the interview questions become repetitive with all of the different individuals, which made me feel that they may not have all been worth it.

Interview Questions
    • Very general questions. Do you like a fast paced environment? Are you organized?   Answer Question
    They asked me what I expected to make and were right there as far as salary goes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pinstripe in October 2012.

It was a pretty basic phone interview, they asked a little bit about my current and past work duties. They called 3 days later with some bs excuse that there was a lot of internal movement within in the company and they would not be hiring at the moment. That was the second time I was given an excuse by them about "internal" movement. They will "hold" my resume.
    I thought it would be a good place to get experience but I don't want to work for a company that can't even give applicants a straight answer.

Interview Questions
    • If we talked to your current manager what would they say about you.   View Answer

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pinstripe in September 2012.

3 Step Process. First was a phone interview with HR followed by an online application and 8 minute assessment test. Second was a phone interview with the hiring manager. Third was an onsite interview with 7 different people. Each interview was appx 30 minutes long. Each interviewer was very nice and easy to speak with.

Interview Questions
    • None of the interviews focused on the sometimes difficult to answer behavioral type questions. They were simply discussions about the company and your personal background. Each interviewer allowed time for me to ask whatever question I had.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

The process took a weekinterviewed at Pinstripe in November 2010.

My initial phone interview went very well and the recruiter was very friendly. I was excited to continue on with the interview process, even after hearing multiple negative comments about the leadership of the company. That all changed when I went in for the 1:1 interview. I met with my would-be manager and she was very pleasant. But when I got to the interview with the other team members that I would be collaborating with, I knew I did not want to work at this company. They came into the conference room with very bad attitudes and one of them even went as far as saying that she can be a real b*tch (and she claims she told her VP this). I have never had such an unprofessional interview in my almost 20 years of working in the corporate world. I would never want to work for this company.

Interview Specialist Interview

Was called for a phone interview. Seemed as though person on the other line could care less about their job. Heard that it was a bunch of college kids that worked there and it was basically a big call center, with low pay.

Interview Specialist Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pinstripe in January 2011.

I was an employee referral, so they contacted me by phone and asked me to set up a phone interview. Then I completed the application and a 20 minute assessment test. After that was the phone interview. And within two days I was contacted to schedule a face to face interview. After the face to face, I was offered the job that afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer

Senior Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pinstripe in September 2010.

The process began with an online application. Then an hour long interview with the Pinstripe Corporate Recruiter. Then I had 2 separate phone interviews; one with the hiring manager and another with a VP for the division. I then flew to Wisconsin for a day of interviews with roughly 6 people. Half of those people were there just to tell ME what it is like to work for Pinstripe and make sure I got solid insight into the company. I was able to talk with people from the Recruiter to VP level and they were very open to me asking questions concerning challenges, work-life balance, opportunities for growth--I didn't feel like I had to hold back. Of course, they served me lunch and took me on a tour of the office as well. It was a robust and positive experience.

I heard back within that same week as to their decision and we were able to get to a final agreement by the next day.

Interview Questions
    • My first interview with the corporate recruiter was most challenging. She listed off each of the company values one at a time and I had to respond with how my work style and ethics correspond to their values. GREAT questions, but it was pretty intense!   Answer Question