Pioneer Center for Human Services Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

Program Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McHenry, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McHenry, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pioneer Center for Human Services.

I applied online. I heard back from someone immediately to set up an interview. There was a little bit of phone pre-screening and then my interview took place later that week.
    The interview was pretty basic questions of "tell me about a time when" and included things like having to solve a problem, dispute with a co worker, something didn't go the way you expected it to go, etc.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest part was coming up with a different story for each question. Some of them all ran together. For example "tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a co worker" and "how do you feel staff should handle conflict" etc. They want to hear your stories, not just a list of characteristcs.   Answer Question
    There was not any negotiation.

Outpatient Therapist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pioneer Center for Human Services.

Phone call, 30 minute interview and offer

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pioneer Center for Human Services

Worked for Pioneer Center for Human Services? Contribute to the Community!