Piper Jaffray

Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Investment Banking Associate
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Piper Jaffray in December 2011.

Interview Details – It was an interview at Piper with the Investment Banking recruiter that went over all the responsibilities that were expected of the position.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Investment Banking Associate
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Piper Jaffray in October 2010.

Interview Details – I bet the company at a career fair and I was flagged for an interview on campus. They asked a lot of quantitative questions ranging from simple questions like calculate a DCF, how do you value a company, what are the different financial statements, to harder questions like which line items are effected by depreciation. There was also a behavioral aspect to it.

Interview Questions

• What are the ways in which you value a company?   View Answer
  • Take me through the different financial statements   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Piper Jaffray

Worked for Piper Jaffray? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Piper Jaffray Investment Banking Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Piper Jaffray employees and interview candidates.