Piraeus Bank S.A.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Officer Interview

Account Officer
Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. in January 2011.

Interview Details – The office culture is on a friend level. I am working in business center consisted of 15 people - 6 account officers, 6 risk officers , 2 assistants and a manager. This makes everyone close friends, which is nice. However, the managements always sends wrong signals - like today we are giving money "like that", tomorrow we won't give a penny to no one. This is disturbing and demotivate a lot of people.

Interview Question – To deal with court cases - for me this is the most difficult part - to tel to someone that everything he had worked for i s gone for the bank.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Piraeus Bank S.A.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Piraeus Bank S.A. Account Officer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Piraeus Bank S.A. employees and interview candidates.