Piraeus Bank S.A.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Wages & Benefits Manager Interview

Wages & Benefits Manager
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. in May 2008.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, one skill testing, very slow process.

Interview Question – do you own your appartment? where is your partner working?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not really, but this may also be because at that time i had no negotiating skills.I advice everyone to necotiate as high as they can the entry-salary, because it"s harder to get a substantial raise after.

Account Officer Interview

Account Officer
Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. in January 2011.

Interview Details – The office culture is on a friend level. I am working in business center consisted of 15 people - 6 account officers, 6 risk officers , 2 assistants and a manager. This makes everyone close friends, which is nice. However, the managements always sends wrong signals - like today we are giving money "like that", tomorrow we won't give a penny to no one. This is disturbing and demotivate a lot of people.

Interview Question – To deal with court cases - for me this is the most difficult part - to tel to someone that everything he had worked for i s gone for the bank.   Answer Question

Worked for Piraeus Bank S.A.? Contribute to the Community!