Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Piraeus Bank S.A.More
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Bucharest (Romania)) in April 2015.
the personnel showed a tremendous lack of focus and professionalism. I was not informed of the people who I was meeting, I got no feed back after interview and my follow up message got unanswered till today.
- what was my background experience in terms of banking 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Athens (Greece)) in July 2013.
Very challenging for a challenging position. My overall knowledge of banking was raised and I was asked to provide overview of experience. There seemed to be positive feedback from the panel of interviewers.
- How will you cope when your manager is at least 10 years younger than you? 1 Answer
Nothing out of the expected.
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in January 2011.
The office culture is on a friend level. I am working in business center consisted of 15 people - 6 account officers, 6 risk officers , 2 assistants and a manager. This makes everyone close friends, which is nice. However, the managements always sends wrong signals - like today we are giving money "like that", tomorrow we won't give a penny to no one. This is disturbing and demotivate a lot of people.
- To deal with court cases - for me this is the most difficult part - to tel to someone that everything he had worked for i s gone for the bank. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Piraeus Bank S.A. (Bucharest (Romania)) in May 2008.
2 interviews, one skill testing, very slow process.
- do you own your appartment? where is your partner working? Answer Question
Not really, but this may also be because at that time i had no negotiating skills.I advice everyone to necotiate as high as they can the entry-salary, because it"s harder to get a substantial raise after.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review