Piraeus Data

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Piraeus Data in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had a 1:1 interview with 3 separate people. The interview took a little over an hour. I was very excited about my prospects, as I was told I was perfect for another position I hadn't even applied for. I followed up a few weeks later and was told they were still working on it. Now, more than a month and a half later, I haven't heard any news about my prospects and haven't gotten any responses to my follow up email.

Interview Question – How did you hear about Piraeus, and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

PM Interview

PM
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Piraeus Data in September 2011.

Interview Details – Very nice group of people. They asked challenging questions during the interview, but everyone is friendly and seems to want to see you succeed. The interview took place over a period of 3 afternoons, culminating in a team lunch so I could see how I liked them and vice versa. Everything was quite professional. My only warning to anyone interviewing here is that the offer paperwork presents the position as a "full time, salaried position with Piraeus Data." However, the positions are only vendor contracts primarily with Microsoft--if funding gets pulled, you are out of a job, just like any other staffing company.

Interview Question – Describe a specific time you handled unexpected issues while managing a project to keep it on track. (They use the 'historic' method to get an idea of how a candidate handles projects.)   Answer Question

Worked for Piraeus Data? Contribute to the Community!