Piraeus Data Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Piraeus Data in February 2012.

I had a 1:1 interview with 3 separate people. The interview took a little over an hour. I was very excited about my prospects, as I was told I was perfect for another position I hadn't even applied for. I followed up a few weeks later and was told they were still working on it. Now, more than a month and a half later, I haven't heard any news about my prospects and haven't gotten any responses to my follow up email.

Interview Questions
    • How did you hear about Piraeus, and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Piraeus Data in September 2011.

Very nice group of people. They asked challenging questions during the interview, but everyone is friendly and seems to want to see you succeed. The interview took place over a period of 3 afternoons, culminating in a team lunch so I could see how I liked them and vice versa. Everything was quite professional. My only warning to anyone interviewing here is that the offer paperwork presents the position as a "full time, salaried position with Piraeus Data." However, the positions are only vendor contracts primarily with Microsoft--if funding gets pulled, you are out of a job, just like any other staffing company.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a specific time you handled unexpected issues while managing a project to keep it on track. (They use the 'historic' method to get an idea of how a candidate handles projects.)   Answer Question

Worked for Piraeus Data? Contribute to the Community!