Pirelli

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Logistics Interview

Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pirelli.

Interview Details – I was hired as a trainee. The process was normal in terms of complexity. I was interviewed with 5 other candidates. I was in college so was my first interview. Questions about yourself, what do you do for fun, what is your degree, what are your qualifications, they cant really ask you more as they do not expect you to own any experience, etc... But I believe now a days they have Human Resources department, at that time was made by an external company.

Interview Question – why would you like to join Pirelli   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Director Business Development Interview

Munich (Germany)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pirelli in May 2009.

Interview Details – Contacted by a Headhunter, after 20 telephone interview reviewing CV and experience direct inivitation to personal interview with Head of HR and COO.

Interview Question – How can you support Pirelli in its operations overseas,   View Answer

Web Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pirelli in February 2008.

Interview Details – The first interview was with the recruiting agency - I've gave an 30 min language skills test (english) and also a query with 30 questions - technical test. The second was with the managers and HR. During the interview the discution was relaxed, they've been asked me about my experience so far and general things about my CV

Interview Question – no, it wasn't   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, i've took the offer without negotiation. I think it;s more or less take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pirelli? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pirelli interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pirelli employees and interview candidates.