Pirelli Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pirelli

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Pirelli.

I was hired as a trainee. The process was normal in terms of complexity. I was interviewed with 5 other candidates. I was in college so was my first interview. Questions about yourself, what do you do for fun, what is your degree, what are your qualifications, they cant really ask you more as they do not expect you to own any experience, etc... But I believe now a days they have Human Resources department, at that time was made by an external company.

No negotiation

Director Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Munich (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich (Germany)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pirelli in May 2009.

Contacted by a Headhunter, after 20 telephone interview reviewing CV and experience direct inivitation to personal interview with Head of HR and COO.

Interview Questions
    • How can you support Pirelli in its operations overseas,   View Answer

Web Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pirelli in February 2008.

The first interview was with the recruiting agency - I've gave an 30 min language skills test (english) and also a query with 30 questions - technical test. The second was with the managers and HR. During the interview the discution was relaxed, they've been asked me about my experience so far and general things about my CV

Interview Questions
    No, i've took the offer without negotiation. I think it;s more or less take it or leave it.

Worked for Pirelli? Contribute to the Community!