Pita Pit Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pita Pit

Pita Pit In-store Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pita Pit.

I dropped off my resume in person to the store owner. She called me shortly after and I came in for a one on one interview. This was one of the easiest interviews I've had. It's a fairly simple job, and the interview was appropriate for that. General interview questions about previous employment, hours I would be available, and asked for references.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. It was very straight forward.   View Answer
    No negotiations, minimum wage + few tips.

Pita Roller Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pita Pit in April 2013.

Filled out application and was hired on the same day after brief interview. The management seemed really eager to hire any one. No probing, no questions, it didn't seem to matter that I may have been a potential serial killer. In my opinion they do not follow the best hiring practices.

non-negotiable