PitchBook Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2014
Updated Apr 21, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PitchBook.

2 Phone Interviews
In person interview with 3 Associates

Interview Questions
  • Tell me everything you know about Private Equity (so vague)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PitchBook

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PitchBook in December 2012.

The interview process was pretty intense. There was an initial interview that covered my background, base knowledge of the VC/PE industry, level of interest, culture fit, etc. The next step was a series of interviews. There were 3 individuals who came through one at a time to interview for 3 hours all at one time. At the end, there was a Caliper test given that took about 2 hours to finish. I also met with the CEO at the end of the interview for about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a process that I have improved upon in a past position. How did I come up with it? Is the process still in implementation? How would I do it differently today?   Answer Question
    Use your past experience and education to negotiate salary and bonus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PitchBook in April 2010.

A very professional process. Met with multiple people including CEO, senior researchers and VP of Products. They provided a very clear overview of the position, company culture and opportunity for growth. Came into the office three different days, each provided more details about the role and gave me the chance to really see what a day in the life would entail. The office is also very cool, but it is the people that make the real difference.

Interview Questions
    • What are you looking for in a position/role?   View Answer

Worked for PitchBook? Contribute to the Community!