PitchBook Sales Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PitchBook (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I applied online and was promptly contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. I then went to the office twice to speak with managers of different departments as well as some new and established employees to get a sense of culture. It seems like a very positive and fast paced workplace. I also completed a personality test during my final interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very efficient. We were able to quickly come to terms agreeable to both parties.

Other Interview Reviews for PitchBook

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PitchBook (Seattle, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

Found the job posting on LinkedIn. Was looking for SaaS sales positions in the Seattle area. Setting up interview was easy. Follow up was prompt on their side. Met with several people including the founder, and sales manager and one of the members of the sales team. The interview process was easy.

Interview Questions

• Explain what pitchbook does.   1 Answer
    • Are you familiar with Salesforce?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotation here. Take it or leave it.