Pitney Bowes

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Plainfield, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in December 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called within 2 weeks to set up a 1:1 interview with the hiring director. Within three days I met him at a hotel near to the job site. There were other people there interviewing for various positions. The interview went very well. So much so that I was asked to complete a phone interview 2 days before Christmas with the Regional VP. This call also went well and I was told they would be in contact. I followed up with thank you letters to both people with which I interviewed. Since I was advised that a decision was going to be made within the next two weeks, I waited for some form of contact. I called after three weeks from my interview date to follow up, yet had to leave a message. To date, it is now the middle of March, I have had no contact from them one way or another. This is very disappointing since I had gotten so far in the interview process. The lack of follow through makes me wonder how either this company or this Director would treat their/his employees.

Interview Question – Give an example of how you directed a project from inception to implementation.   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in November 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring process is pretty straight forward, phone interview, 1:1 interview and offer.

Interview Question – Really had no hard questions, pretty much a autobiography of my work experience and management style   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated my salary

Customer Service Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in March 2008.

Interview Details – In person interview with director.

Interview Questions

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!