Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pitney Bowes
- Sales Executive (7)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Customer Service Manager (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Account Executive (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Advisory Software Engineer (2)
- Team Lead (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Sales (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Sales Account Manager (2)
- Electrical Engineering Co-Op (2)
- Mail Sorter (2)
- Senior Administrative Executive (1)
- Word Processing (1)
- Senior QA Software Engineer (1)
- Customer Liaison Manager (1)
- Presorteer (1)
- Inside Sales Client Manager (1)
- Manager Talent Acquisitions (1)
- Tranpsortation Manager (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Product Support (1)
- Product Support Engineer (1)
- Professional Services (1)
- Quality (1)
- Customer Service Team Lead (1)
Customer Service Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Pitney Bowes in March 2008.
In person interview with director.
Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes
Customer Service Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Plainfield, IN) in December 2010.
I applied online and was called within 2 weeks to set up a 1:1 interview with the hiring director. Within three days I met him at a hotel near to the job site. There were other people there interviewing for various positions. The interview went very well. So much so that I was asked to complete a phone interview 2 days before Christmas with the Regional VP. This call also went well and I was told they would be in contact. I followed up with thank you letters to both people with which I interviewed. Since I was advised that a decision was going to be made within the next two weeks, I waited for some form of contact. I called after three weeks from my interview date to follow up, yet had to leave a message. To date, it is now the middle of March, I have had no contact from them one way or another. This is very disappointing since I had gotten so far in the interview process. The lack of follow through makes me wonder how either this company or this Director would treat their/his employees.
- Give an example of how you directed a project from inception to implementation. Answer Question
Customer Service Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Pitney Bowes in November 2008.
Hiring process is pretty straight forward, phone interview, 1:1 interview and offer.
- Really had no hard questions, pretty much a autobiography of my work experience and management style Answer Question
I negotiated my salary