Pitney Bowes

www.pb.com

Pitney Bowes Customer Service Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in November 2008.

Hiring process is pretty straight forward, phone interview, 1:1 interview and offer.

Interview Questions
  • Really had no hard questions, pretty much a autobiography of my work experience and management style   Answer Question
I negotiated my salary

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in December 2010.

I applied online and was called within 2 weeks to set up a 1:1 interview with the hiring director. Within three days I met him at a hotel near to the job site. There were other people there interviewing for various positions. The interview went very well. So much so that I was asked to complete a phone interview 2 days before Christmas with the Regional VP. This call also went well and I was told they would be in contact. I followed up with thank you letters to both people with which I interviewed. Since I was advised that a decision was going to be made within the next two weeks, I waited for some form of contact. I called after three weeks from my interview date to follow up, yet had to leave a message. To date, it is now the middle of March, I have had no contact from them one way or another. This is very disappointing since I had gotten so far in the interview process. The lack of follow through makes me wonder how either this company or this Director would treat their/his employees.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of how you directed a project from inception to implementation.   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in March 2008.

In person interview with director.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you're qualified for the promotion   View Answer
    • What is you're management style?   View Answer