Pitney Bowes

Pitney Bowes Customer Service Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Customer Service Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in November 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring process is pretty straight forward, phone interview, 1:1 interview and offer.

Interview Question – Really had no hard questions, pretty much a autobiography of my work experience and management style   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated my salary

Plainfield, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in December 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called within 2 weeks to set up a 1:1 interview with the hiring director. Within three days I met him at a hotel near to the job site. There were other people there interviewing for various positions. The interview went very well. So much so that I was asked to complete a phone interview 2 days before Christmas with the Regional VP. This call also went well and I was told they would be in contact. I followed up with thank you letters to both people with which I interviewed. Since I was advised that a decision was going to be made within the next two weeks, I waited for some form of contact. I called after three weeks from my interview date to follow up, yet had to leave a message. To date, it is now the middle of March, I have had no contact from them one way or another. This is very disappointing since I had gotten so far in the interview process. The lack of follow through makes me wonder how either this company or this Director would treat their/his employees.

Interview Question – Give an example of how you directed a project from inception to implementation.   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in March 2008.

Interview Details – In person interview with director.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pitney Bowes

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!

Pitney Bowes Videos

Pitney Bowes – Why Work for Us?

Connect to your passion. How do you connect? At Pitney Bowes, we believe personal connections are everything—to our employees, to our customers, to our customers' customers. That’s why we're focused on leading a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pitney Bowes Customer Service Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pitney Bowes employees and interview candidates.