Pitney Bowes

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Director Web Strategy Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in January 2009.

After the application was submitted, the initial steps consisted of a series of phone screens by a recruiter, the hiring manager and that person's boss. All these calls lasted about 1 hour and took place within the timespan of about a week and a half. Each phonescreen was dependent on the satisfaction of the previous call. After these calls they invited me to come up for a day for a series of face to face meetings with the same people as I spoke to on the phone, as well as a number of direct reports. But before those neetings they asked me to complete an online personality test and a formal application document granting them permission to carry out a range of backgroundchecks.

Interview Questions
  • How would you be able to sell your plans to our management   Answer Question