Pitney Bowes

2.8

Mail Sorter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Pitney Bowes in December 2014.

Seems like a very good opportunity for someone needing full - time employment. Only problem was the mandatory 12 hr overtime. The manager was nice and honest, straight forward and gave a lot of great information about the company.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't have any because I couldn't except any offers that may have been made.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Exactly the same as the other interview summary on glassdoor, exactly. Three phone call interviews (general, technical interview, case/behavioral interview. Then invited to an in-person interview that involved working on a case study and giving a presentation. All feedback was positive and then received a courteous, scripted rejection letter from a general HR representative.

Interview Questions
    • Case study that combined information management and logistics. Asked to present on how you would go about the case if you were a business analyst (methodology, tools, resources, financials, determining factors for implementation)   Answer Question

PRESORTER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Pitney Bowes in September 2014.

Came in answered a sheet full of general questions. .Toured the faculty and afterward was led to a one on on interview with shift manager..He took notes and send you on your way...Hopefully after a week you should get a response. .

Interview Questions
    • Describe any conflicts you had with a form Coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in September 2014.

Applied online and was contacted through email for a phone interview.

Spoke with a recruiter on the phone and answered basic behavioral questions for about 20 minutes. I was then told that my resume would be passed along to the hiring manager at the subsidiary that I was applying to. I was told that I would be contacted within the week for a phone interview, then an in person interview, and case study.

I waited for the next week and was never contacted by the subsidiary. I contacted my recruiter via email and was told that there was a new hiring manager and the process had been slower than expected. She said my resume was passed on to this person and I would be hearing from them within a week. Again, I never heard from them.

To put it simply, they seemed unorganized and kept me waiting for no reason.

Operations Manager Interview

The position was posted for a long time ( over a month), and the time it took for human resources to get back to me was about 3 weeks. I thought that was alot of time.

Interview Questions
    pretty cut and dry. They were right at the number I was hoping for.

Project Manager Interview

First a phone interview with the recruiter and then a face to face with the hiring manger. Then an interview with the one up manager. The time between interviews seemed like a lot but was not unexpected.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in May 2014.

Interview with GM first typical interview. Usual list of questions and interview banter. Second interview with regional Manager more of the same. Was an easy going conversational type of interview. More common today.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a better hire than all the other candidates   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Met with the two potential bosses had a relaxed conversation.

Interview Questions
    • How would you insert a new supply chain into a software problem?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Not Applicable Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Black hole after the interview with internal recruiter was completed, not even a rejection email

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2014.

45 minute conversation about the company and its change of direction, from the last time I consulted there