Pitney Bowes Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Exactly the same as the other interview summary on glassdoor, exactly. Three phone call interviews (general, technical interview, case/behavioral interview. Then invited to an in-person interview that involved working on a case study and giving a presentation. All feedback was positive and then received a courteous, scripted rejection letter from a general HR representative.

Interview Questions
    • Case study that combined information management and logistics. Asked to present on how you would go about the case if you were a business analyst (methodology, tools, resources, financials, determining factors for implementation)   Answer Question

PRESORTER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Pitney Bowes in September 2014.

Came in answered a sheet full of general questions. .Toured the faculty and afterward was led to a one on on interview with shift manager..He took notes and send you on your way...Hopefully after a week you should get a response. .

Interview Questions
    • Describe any conflicts you had with a form Coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Operations Manager Interview

The position was posted for a long time ( over a month), and the time it took for human resources to get back to me was about 3 weeks. I thought that was alot of time.

Interview Questions
    pretty cut and dry. They were right at the number I was hoping for.

Project Manager Interview

First a phone interview with the recruiter and then a face to face with the hiring manger. Then an interview with the one up manager. The time between interviews seemed like a lot but was not unexpected.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in May 2014.

Interview with GM first typical interview. Usual list of questions and interview banter. Second interview with regional Manager more of the same. Was an easy going conversational type of interview. More common today.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a better hire than all the other candidates   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Met with the two potential bosses had a relaxed conversation.

Interview Questions
    • How would you insert a new supply chain into a software problem?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Not Applicable Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Black hole after the interview with internal recruiter was completed, not even a rejection email

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2014.

45 minute conversation about the company and its change of direction, from the last time I consulted there

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

First round (30 min)- Taken by HR, understanding how much relevant experience is there
    Second round(1 hr)- By hiring manager, asking about past experience and see if candidate fits
    Third round - F2F (4hrs)- taken the 4-5 different members of the team, each interviewer focused on a certain aspect of the job responsibility. Such as , first one concentrated on Testing basics and best practices, other focused on agile, next focused on automation, etc. One round of extensive behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • Wait time was very very long. Had to follow up extensively.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Pitney Bowes in December 2013.

As someone who did the hiring and interviews, or someone who was interviewed? Hiring would be digging into the past troubles and how they were handled. Trouble shooting for any thing is as important as knowing your product.

Interview Questions
    • My boss once asked me if "the customer is always right".   View Answer
    They liked my answer so I asked them the same thing back and they had no answer. It was all mine from then on.