Pitney Bowes Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Interview

It was straight forward and basic. I had to met with 3 different people, the hiring manager, another manager and then a peer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was this is the offer that everyone gets in the position.

Product Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone interview which was fairly benign. Had an interview with the department supervisor, in which he discussed my qualifications and skills, as well as my goals for the future. It was a fairly thorough interview, from my perspective. Asked how I felt I could contribute to this company, and why I should be selected from the myriad of applicants.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just questions about how I had handled situations in the past, or how i would handle theoretical situations. Nothing terribly difficult.   Answer Question

Quality Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

1 Written , 2 Technical,1 HR and 1 manger round

L&D Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Very typical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Interview

Easy interview process, if you have had a sales position in b2b section you will be sure to get a job

Project Manager Interview

Interview

First a phone interview with the recruiter and then a face to face with the hiring manger. Then an interview with the one up manager. The time between interviews seemed like a lot but was not unexpected.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT) in August 2013.

Interview

Very strange interview - I was not asked many relevant questions by either of the two people I met with. One of them spent an hour telling me what a negative environment the office was. The second interview was odd as well, several negative comments regarding upper management and the way the department is currently organized.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a wandering, convoluted question about my work style that turned out to be the interviewer's idea of a joke.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

The position was posted for a long time ( over a month), and the time it took for human resources to get back to me was about 3 weeks. I thought that was alot of time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pretty cut and dry. They were right at the number I was hoping for.

Director Procurement Interview

Interview

HR are a bit of a joke

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in January 2013.

Interview

I called up Pitney Bowes after I saw an ad for hiring. I called to come into a job fair that was happening. Once at the job fair I meet 3 different managers at separate times but all asked the same questions. After an hour or so they thanked me and I did not hear back until a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• They had a role play with me pretending there are a customer and wanted me to sell a pen to them   Answer Question