Pitney Bowes

Updated Feb 6, 2015
Updated Feb 6, 2015

2.8

Alliance Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in December 2014.

A Senior Talent Advisor contacted me. She came across my profile at LinkedIn and wanted to schedule an interview to see if I was a good fit fpr the position.

Interview Questions
    • She wanted to know about my background and how comfortable I was working remotely. She also wanted to know how was my Spanish. The interview was really short. She never came back with an update.   Answer Question

Tranpsortation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Resume and application submitted online. I received a call from recruiter requesting a date and time for phone interview with the recruiter. I interviewed with the recruiter for approximately 30 minutes via phone. The recruiter contacted me requesting an interview at the site with hiring manager, operations manager and regional operations manager. I attended the on site interview with the above mentioned personnel. The interview included a facility tour.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question. " What do you think of authority?" I have never been asked this question in an interview before. I am either naïve or I have never questioned authority before   View Answer

COPY OPERATOR Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

On line application then Phone call assessment, email starting location and date.
    As I was already an expert for the position applied for everything went smoothly.
    Most companies are very fortunate to be able to employ a worker of my caliber.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, set hourly rate.

Mail Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Pitney Bowes in December 2014.

Seems like a very good opportunity for someone needing full - time employment. Only problem was the mandatory 12 hr overtime. The manager was nice and honest, straight forward and gave a lot of great information about the company.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't have any because I couldn't except any offers that may have been made.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in November 2010.

The process was managed by Michael Page, but the company did personal and telephone interviews, Standart hiring, nothing to raise as different.
    They look for people already trained, as they are not great providing training. You have to learn by yourselft to get better.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Pitney Bowes in January 2013.

I called up Pitney Bowes after I saw an ad for hiring. I called to come into a job fair that was happening. Once at the job fair I meet 3 different managers at separate times but all asked the same questions. After an hour or so they thanked me and I did not hear back until a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • They had a role play with me pretending there are a customer and wanted me to sell a pen to them   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in September 2014.

Applied online and was contacted through email for a phone interview.

Spoke with a recruiter on the phone and answered basic behavioral questions for about 20 minutes. I was then told that my resume would be passed along to the hiring manager at the subsidiary that I was applying to. I was told that I would be contacted within the week for a phone interview, then an in person interview, and case study.

I waited for the next week and was never contacted by the subsidiary. I contacted my recruiter via email and was told that there was a new hiring manager and the process had been slower than expected. She said my resume was passed on to this person and I would be hearing from them within a week. Again, I never heard from them.

To put it simply, they seemed unorganized and kept me waiting for no reason.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in May 2014.

Interview with GM first typical interview. Usual list of questions and interview banter. Second interview with regional Manager more of the same. Was an easy going conversational type of interview. More common today.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a better hire than all the other candidates   View Answer

PRESORTER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Pitney Bowes in September 2014.

Came in answered a sheet full of general questions. .Toured the faculty and afterward was led to a one on on interview with shift manager..He took notes and send you on your way...Hopefully after a week you should get a response. .

Interview Questions
    • Describe any conflicts you had with a form Coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Exactly the same as the other interview summary on glassdoor, exactly. Three phone call interviews (general, technical interview, case/behavioral interview. Then invited to an in-person interview that involved working on a case study and giving a presentation. All feedback was positive and then received a courteous, scripted rejection letter from a general HR representative.

Interview Questions
    • Case study that combined information management and logistics. Asked to present on how you would go about the case if you were a business analyst (methodology, tools, resources, financials, determining factors for implementation)   Answer Question