Pitney Bowes

95 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details – Applied online had initial phone interview with recruiter. Face to face interview followed with hiring manager and then introduction to District Manager.

Interview Question – Very basic interview questions.   Answer Question

L&D Interview

L&D

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details – Very typical.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected. Very predictable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in August 2013.

Interview Details – Very strange interview - I was not asked many relevant questions by either of the two people I met with. One of them spent an hour telling me what a negative environment the office was. The second interview was odd as well, several negative comments regarding upper management and the way the department is currently organized.

Interview Question – I was asked a wandering, convoluted question about my work style that turned out to be the interviewer's idea of a joke.   View Answer

QA Interview

QA

Interviewed at Pitney Bowes

Interview Details – Online test->technical Interview->managerial interview->HR discussion

Interview Question – Their online test is quite confusing   Answer Question

Manager Talent Acquisitions Interview

Manager Talent Acquisitions

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details – The interview process is long and intense. I have done 2 telephone and 1 one on one and I am not done yet. My final interview consist of 2 hours. Need to really prepare, take the time to research and have a lot of patience.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions were your expected interview questions, but one of the interviewer used a significant amount of situational questions and senarious.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Client Manager Interview

Inside Sales Client Manager
Spokane, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in May 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted resume for review. Within three days I was emailed by a representative that I was to be interviewed within the week by Pitney Bowes. The interview took place on my school campus in a board room and was proctored by three different people: a department supervisor, a recruiter, and the site manager.
First questions were all related to my personal resume and for further understanding and drill down of my responses.
The questions that followed related to the job and its requirements as well as inquiries into how I saw myself fulfilling the needs of the position.
After questioning I was surprised that the manager began to open up very candidly about the coming changes and possible bumps in the road I would sense during training and after being hired on.
Once we all discussed the new face of the company, they began explaining the compensation and what to expect in terms of culture and experience.
Overall I truly enjoyed their natural and non threatening approach to interviewing and felt more confidant about the company after meeting three upper-level employees.

Interview Question – How do you feel about organizational change? We are having an identity change and things will be messy!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no need to negotiate. The benefits and compensation was well beyond what I wanted or needed. Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Electrical Engineering Co-Op

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details – It was a 30-45 minute long interview, where the first part of it was mostly your standard behavioral questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Then the second half was a few technical questions, nothing entirely difficult, just some basic analog and digital electronics questions and a little design question.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Presorteer Interview

Presorteer
Bensalem, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in April 2011.

Interview Details – Just basic questions about understanding of United Postal Services business, mailing, stamps, etc

Interview Question – about past experience as in mailing room   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, negotiation

Designer Interview

Designer
Shelton, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview Details – I got a referral. Brief and unremarkable phone interview followed by an on site presentation I was asked to make. They were almost too impressed with the technological aspects of my presentation which were hardly remarkable and not really the point of the presentation.
Over 2 months passed between interview (beginning of August) and offer (mid October). Offer included a start date over 3 months later (last day of January.)

Interview Question – What would you physically need to reproduce your presented work. At first I thought that this was the 'trick question' to verify that I had actually done the work when in fact they had no understanding of it (the process or technology.)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer seemed ideal as I thought what a great way to start. Sadly, changes in mgmt over the next year killed both enthusiasm for the work and the desire for a truly creative outcome.

Product Support Engineer Interview

Product Support Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in March 2009.

Interview Details – Involved on interview by HR and 2 technical interviews involving a manager and several senior engineers.

Interview Question – What are your career goals, "don't answer by saying advance to management"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – took the second offer