Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pitney Bowes
- Sales Executive (8)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Customer Service Manager (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Mail Sorter (2)
- Principal Engineer (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Team Lead (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Advisory Software Engineer (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Receptionist (2)
- Sales Account Manager (2)
- Sales (2)
- Electrical Engineering Co-Op (2)
- Product Support (1)
- Product Support Engineer (1)
- Professional Services (1)
- Quality (1)
- Enterprise Account Executive (1)
- Recruiting Coordinator (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Human Resources Executive (1)
- Senior QA Engineer (1)
- Director Web Strategy (1)
- Senior Developer (1)
Marketing Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Houston, TX) in December 2010.
1.1 interview with manager went really well. Manager was very knowledgeable and enjoyed the interview.
Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes
Marketing Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Waltham, MA) in October 2010.
Standard initial phone interview which then led to in-person meetings. The in-person consisted of 1:1 with hiring manager, other team members and also group interview to provide breakdown and analysis of the case studies. Expect to complete 2-3 case studies during the in-person sitting. Process can be laborious and the company looks to get as much feedback about their current services and products as they can out of candidates. It's somewhat of a fishing expedition.
- Candidates were given spreadsheets with financials on different business lines and then asked to prioritize which line of business to focus on and which to cut. 1 Answer
Marketing Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Toronto, ON (Canada)).
Pretty involved, more from the perspective of the number of rounds and persons that were involved in the interview process, rather than the depth of the interviews themselves. I believe it was 7-10 persons, with a mix of in-person and telephone interviews with people from different areas of the business. The interviews themselves were pretty standard interview questions.
- Why do you want to leave your current job and work here at Pitney Bowes? Answer Question