1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in February 2011.

HR Generalist contacted me over the phone regarding the position about a month and a half after I applied. She set up an interview with her and the hiring manager. The hiring manager hadn't reviewed my resume and called me by the wrong name initially. The interview questions did not seem very structured and it turned more into a conversation than an interview. After I interviewed they said they would follow-up and have me talk to the general manager. The HR Generalist called a week later and wanted me to return, but clarified the pay and it was half of what I told her I would accept in the initial interview. She should have asked me for my pay range (which I also provided in the online application) during the phone screen before we spent in a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to communicate changes to a group of people.   Answer Question