Pitney Bowes

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in February 2011.

Interview Details – HR Generalist contacted me over the phone regarding the position about a month and a half after I applied. She set up an interview with her and the hiring manager. The hiring manager hadn't reviewed my resume and called me by the wrong name initially. The interview questions did not seem very structured and it turned more into a conversation than an interview. After I interviewed they said they would follow-up and have me talk to the general manager. The HR Generalist called a week later and wanted me to return, but clarified the pay and it was half of what I told her I would accept in the initial interview. She should have asked me for my pay range (which I also provided in the online application) during the phone screen before we spent in a face-to-face interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to communicate changes to a group of people.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pitney Bowes

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!

Pitney Bowes Videos

Pitney Bowes – Why Work for Us?

Connect to your passion. How do you connect? At Pitney Bowes, we believe personal connections are everything—to our employees, to our customers, to our customers' customers. That’s why we're focused on leading a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pitney Bowes Operations Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pitney Bowes employees and interview candidates.