Pitney Bowes Project Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes (Waltham, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted through email for a phone interview. Spoke with a recruiter on the phone and answered basic behavioral questions for about 20 minutes. I was then told that my resume would be passed along to the hiring manager at the subsidiary that I was applying to. I was told that I would be contacted within the week for a phone interview, then an in person interview, and case study. I waited for the next week and was never contacted by the subsidiary. I contacted my recruiter via email and was told that there was a new hiring manager and the process had been slower than expected. She said my resume was passed on to this person and I would be hearing from them within a week. Again, I never heard from them. To put it simply, they seemed unorganized and kept me waiting for no reason.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Project Manager Interview

Interview

First a phone interview with the recruiter and then a face to face with the hiring manger. Then an interview with the one up manager. The time between interviews seemed like a lot but was not unexpected.

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT) in August 2013.

Interview

Very strange interview - I was not asked many relevant questions by either of the two people I met with. One of them spent an hour telling me what a negative environment the office was. The second interview was odd as well, several negative comments regarding upper management and the way the department is currently organized.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a wandering, convoluted question about my work style that turned out to be the interviewer's idea of a joke.   1 Answer