Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pitney Bowes
- Sales Executive (7)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Customer Service Manager (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Account Executive (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Advisory Software Engineer (2)
- Team Lead (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Sales (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Sales Account Manager (2)
- Electrical Engineering Co-Op (2)
- Mail Sorter (2)
- Senior Administrative Executive (1)
- Word Processing (1)
- Senior QA Software Engineer (1)
- Customer Liaison Manager (1)
- Presorteer (1)
- Inside Sales Client Manager (1)
- Manager Talent Acquisitions (1)
- Tranpsortation Manager (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Product Support (1)
- Product Support Engineer (1)
- Professional Services (1)
- Quality (1)
- Customer Service Team Lead (1)
Sales Account Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2012.
Interview process was fairly painless. Two interviews, that were helpful and insightful in learning the aspects of the job. Hiring manager was great. HR non-existent.
- Most difficult aspect of getting hired was the background check. Only place I have ever worked that wanted copies of my diplomas and actual tax returns to prove salary. Even thought the base salary for this position was about one third of what I had been making. Answer Question
NO negotiation. Vacation was take it if you think you can.
Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes
Sales Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Ajax, ON (Canada)).
Great interview, one manager took questions of the internet, CLEARLY and asked them like they had never been said before. Hiring was smooth and all things set up within the first month to get rolling.
- What type of car are you and why? Seriously........... 1 Answer
Straightforward and set in stone.