Pitney Bowes Sales Account Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in June 2012.

Interview process was fairly painless. Two interviews, that were helpful and insightful in learning the aspects of the job. Hiring manager was great. HR non-existent.

Interview Questions
  • Most difficult aspect of getting hired was the background check. Only place I have ever worked that wanted copies of my diplomas and actual tax returns to prove salary. Even thought the base salary for this position was about one third of what I had been making.   Answer Question
NO negotiation. Vacation was take it if you think you can.

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ajax, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ajax, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Great interview, one manager took questions of the internet, CLEARLY and asked them like they had never been said before. Hiring was smooth and all things set up within the first month to get rolling.

Interview Questions
    • What type of car are you and why? Seriously...........   View Answer
    Straightforward and set in stone.

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!