Pitney Bowes Sales Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lanham, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lanham, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in May 2009.

The interview was fairly straight forward. I was contacted by an HR person at Pitney Bowes and after talking to that person over the phone. I met my prospective manager for a 1:1 interview and had a good feeling about things.

My interview with the prospective manager lasted 90 minutes when it was initially scheduled for only 30. The prospective manager and I had an immediate connection and I was offered the job a few days following the interview.

Pitney Bowes was not able to meet my salary requirements and in lieu of a higher salary, PB offered other benefits which I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pitney Bowes in March 2009.

Applied online in response to job ad. Received call from HR and had a initial screen phone interview. Went in for 1:1 interview with Sales Manager. Went well. Got on shortlist and was invited in for 2nd interview with Sales Manager and MD. Found this interview bit awkward, they had already made a decision and I was there just to complete the diligence process.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think are the current Sales challenges faced by the company?   Answer Question