Pitney Bowes

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales
Lanham, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was fairly straight forward. I was contacted by an HR person at Pitney Bowes and after talking to that person over the phone. I met my prospective manager for a 1:1 interview and had a good feeling about things.

My interview with the prospective manager lasted 90 minutes when it was initially scheduled for only 30. The prospective manager and I had an immediate connection and I was offered the job a few days following the interview.

Negotiation Details – Pitney Bowes was not able to meet my salary requirements and in lieu of a higher salary, PB offered other benefits which I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pitney Bowes in March 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online in response to job ad. Received call from HR and had a initial screen phone interview. Went in for 1:1 interview with Sales Manager. Went well. Got on shortlist and was invited in for 2nd interview with Sales Manager and MD. Found this interview bit awkward, they had already made a decision and I was there just to complete the diligence process.

Interview Question – What do you think are the current Sales challenges faced by the company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pitney Bowes

Worked for Pitney Bowes? Contribute to the Community!

Pitney Bowes Videos

Pitney Bowes – Why Work for Us?

Connect to your passion. How do you connect? At Pitney Bowes, we believe personal connections are everything—to our employees, to our customers, to our customers' customers. That’s why we're focused on leading a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pitney Bowes Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pitney Bowes employees and interview candidates.