Pitney Bowes Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in May 2014.

Interview

Interview with GM first typical interview. Usual list of questions and interview banter. Second interview with regional Manager more of the same. Was an easy going conversational type of interview. More common today.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a better hire than all the other candidates   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pitney Bowes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Interviewed for a sales representative-northern California position at Pitney Bowes. Submitted resume online and received an email and call from a recruiter in less than two weeks - the recruiter was great: answered all my questions and seemed very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. I eventually received an in-person interview at a fairly generic office in San Jose. I liked the interviewer/manager but felt the less-than-clean office and general subdued nature of that particular branch was underwhelming. Weighing these facts with the overall travel that the job entailed let me not to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you have had to overcome regarding a customer's personality?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Met a manager at a career fair. Set up an interview at the office location. Met with the Director of office for 1st interview. Briefly met the VP of Sales- He was in the office that day. Then 2nd interview. Received offer for employment. Needed to take drug test and background check which takes about 2 weeks for everything to clear.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember most difficult question. The interviews at that time were more behavioral based interviews. Later the interviews also had a brief presentation or sales/call component to it. It may depend on the office.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation - everyone starts at the same salary and then works up the ladder. Some of the larger metro area districts had a sales position that starts at a higher base with a higher quota and you must present W2 with an income over 100K from the previous year to qualify for that position.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview, 2 in person interviews and final stage is a sales presentation.